Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 154

Thread: Game Request Thread

  1. #21
    Administrator vicireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayaka Miki View Post
    Vic, this is going to sound like a bit of an odd request compared to many of the other games here. How possible would it be to get "L.S.D: Dream Emulator" as a PSX import game on the PSN?
    MonkeyPaw has been trying to get that for years, but so far, no luck. It's on "the list" and has been for a long time.

  2. #22
    Administrator vicireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrozoz View Post
    You guys might want to make more realistic suggestions... Gaijinworks is pretty much THE tiniest localizer in North America at the moment, and I'm seeing big properties suggested from Sega, Namco, Square, and Tecmo-Koei. If they aren't giving the titles to even NISA or XSEED, how could they even consider a tinier company?
    Fortunately, my Working Designs pedigree and John's Hudson pedigree means we have a LOT of contacts in Japan at almost every major game company. Nothing is out of the question, and we're talking with almost all the companies you listed (except Square - they don't want anyone else doing their stuff. Maybe they'll be more receptive after another 3 or 4 reorganizations).

  3. #23
    Member Sayaka Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mitakihara City
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    MonkeyPaw has been trying to get that for years, but so far, no luck. It's on "the list" and has been for a long time.
    Ah, that's too bad. Hopefully they'll manage to get it at some point.

    On another note, just like you said, with Index in trouble, hopefully they'll be more open to licensing some of Atlus' games. Growlanser 1 on PSP desperately needs a translation!

  4. #24
    Administrator vicireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesgames55 View Post
    I really want Class of Heroes: Chrono Academy the most from gaijinworks, but yeah, I also want God Eater 2 to make it over here regardless of who brings it to the U.S.
    Chrono Academy is essentially Class of Heroes 5. We intend to get to it if we can keep up a small but consistent level of support with CoH2, 3, 4...

  5. #25
    Senior Member Shizukari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    477
    Please tell me you have contacts with Spike Chunsoft (either one or the other should work after the merge) to bring their more obscure PSP games, including Danganronpa.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    Please tell me you have contacts with Spike Chunsoft (either one or the other should work after the merge) to bring their more obscure PSP games, including Danganronpa.
    or Conception

  7. #27
    Senior Member Shizukari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    477
    Yes, and Conception!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    We're still working on getting the two LUNARs onto PSN. It's just taking forever...
    Glad to know you are trying Vic
    I wish you luck,

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Fortunately, my Working Designs pedigree and John's Hudson pedigree means we have a LOT of contacts in Japan at almost every major game company. Nothing is out of the question, and we're talking with almost all the companies you listed (except Square - they don't want anyone else doing their stuff. Maybe they'll be more receptive after another 3 or 4 reorganizations).
    Can you try to get Beyond the Labrinyth and Suikoden PSP from Konami?
    not the port of 1 and 2 but the new one
    Last edited by Tsukoblue; 04-22-2013 at 09:39 PM.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Fabrizo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    501
    I wonder if Imageepoch games are off limits still, would love to see 7th Dragon, Sol Trigger, Final Promise Story, and Last Ranker make it over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    Please tell me you have contacts with Spike Chunsoft (either one or the other should work after the merge) to bring their more obscure PSP games, including Danganronpa.
    Quote Originally Posted by kknd2002 View Post
    or Conception

    or Gachitora

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    Can you try to get Beyond the Labrinyth and Suikoden PSP from Konami?
    not the port of 1 and 2 but the new one
    I want the ports more...
    Last edited by Fabrizo1; 04-22-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •