Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 - Who's in Your Party?

I still don't get how a good berry would switch a character from neutral to evil, but I guess I will just load up on them until my dude shifts to good.
    Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!
    Last edited by some stupid japanese name; 06-13-2013 at 03:39 PM.

^ For example:

You character started out as Neutral. This means 0 on the alignment scale. If you have made the choice to Attack in 'friendly' monster encounters several times, their alignment shifted 1 further down the scale each time. Suppose it is currently at -9. This is in the Evil range of the scale. However, what is displayed on the Status screen (and used in other calculations) remains Neutral so long as you don't feed them a Good/Evil Berry. At -9 you give them a Good Berry. This berry shifts the alignment 1 up the scale, so it becomes -8, and then updates the character's official alignment. -8 is still in the Evil range of the scale however, so their stated alignment becomes Evil.

Do you understand now?

If you want to change your character's alignment to Good, the easiest way is to start choosing to Leave in 'friendly' monster encounters. Each time you do that, the alignments of all characters in your party shift 1 point up the scale to Good. Once you have done that a bunch of times (say, about 15 or so), you can feed the character whose alignment you want to change a berry (preferably a Good Berry, just to make sure), and their alignment will update to Good.

You could accomplish this also by feeding them a lot of Good Berries, but you will quickly run out of available berries that way (each town's shop has only one Good and one Evil Berry).

I understand the logistics. But my character was neutral. I've never chosen attack in those situations, I always picked wait (I didn't know it had anything to do with alignment, I'd just rather not waste time fighting low level characters if I don't have to). So I don't get how my neutral girl somehow got into the neg zone.
    But anyway, I fed her 3 good berrys. The first one turned her evil as always, the second one made no noticeable change, and the the third one put her back to neutral. I've had enough fights that I could leave that she finally turned good, and I literally just got done making her a dragon knight.
    Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by some stupid japanese name View Post
    I understand the logistics. But my character was neutral. I've never chosen attack in those situations, I always picked wait (I didn't know it had anything to do with alignment, I'd just rather not waste time fighting low level characters if I don't have to). So I don't get how my neutral girl somehow got into the neg zone.
    But anyway, I fed her 3 good berrys. The first one turned her evil as always, the second one made no noticeable change, and the the third one put her back to neutral. I've had enough fights that I could leave that she finally turned good, and I literally just got done making her a dragon knight.
    Thanks for the help.
    well, i just started playing this game and my party starts with 1) gimm=samurai=dwarf 2)keiji=ninja=human 3)yachiyo=ranger=khulaz 4)puck=bahamum=idol 5)nikki=puppeteer=diablos 6)anya=sorcerer=fairy
    i'm just starting so i'm getting the hang of it lol
    i just dont know how the heck i picked this party XD

I think Gimm at least was one of the characters you're given when you start the game for the first time. I just deleted all six and rolled my own characters, but I guess you could use them. To be honest I thought it was a debug thing left in accidentally at first.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko_0 View Post
    I think Gimm at least was one of the characters you're given when you start the game for the first time. I just deleted all six and rolled my own characters, but I guess you could use them. To be honest I thought it was a debug thing left in accidentally at first.
    Several of them are default characters, but there is nothing wrong with using them. They are there to make it so that the game can be pick up and play without rolling a team and trying to rack your brain on the intricacies of party creation. I'm pretty sure that you could win the game with the default team, but I personally think that a second mage is an essential, and dump the idol.

New Game calls for a new crew.

Human (N) Ranger -> Gunner **Nejiki
    Felpur (N) Monk -> Beast **JoJo
    Bahamun (G) Warrior -> Dragon Knight **Megumi
    Elf (N) Sorcerer -> Summoner **Diana
    Khulaz (N) Puppeteer **Emi
    Fairy (N) Sorcerer -> Sage **Yui

It took me a really long time to figure out a new party but I knew for sure I wanted to use a Sage. The problem with having a Human/Fairy/Bahamun in the same party was the Affinity drop but I compensated by making the Bahamun good and everyone else neutral. Everyone is at least at 100% affinity, the highest being my Khulaz at 102%.

Front row: three Celestian sorcerers
    Back row: a Human ranger and a Elf sorcerer

Working nice so far (entering Lanzlet). Didn't run into any forced fights on null magic panels, so no one died so far (even though I had to reset once or twice when grinding on Golden Neeners because of random ambushes).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123