Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 - Who's in Your Party?

Tanis - Bahamun/Female/Warrior
    Olivia - Dwarf/Female/Samurai
    Gene - Felpur/Male/Monk

Julian - Human/Male/Ranger
    Dio - Elf/Male/Sorcerer
    Lyra - Diablos/Female/Sorcerer

Pretty good team so far. Monk and warrior hit like monsters and my sorcerers make sure whatever it is I'm fighting goes down.

Bahamun, Warrior, Good
    Dwarf, Monk, Neutral
    Felpur, Samurai, Good
    Diablos, Ninja, Evil
    Khulaz, Ranger, Neutral
    Fairy, Sorcerer, Evil

Not sold on the value of the ranger yet, will probably swap out.

Alts:
    Celestian, Sorcerer, Good
    Elf, Idol, Neutral
    Khulaz, Puppeteer, Neutral
    Gnome, Novice, Neutral

Bahamun Dragon Knight - Started off as a Monk. Good damage and awesome HP, but too few MP to be a useful healer.
    Dwarf Berzerker - Started off as a Warrior. Dual axes/hammers do rad damage, but have annoyingly low hit rate.
    Human Idol - Fairly weak for the front line, but mics are short range. I don't want to switch her to a different class either. Now has a Gorgon Knife as support weapon.
    Khulaz Puppeteer - Switched to Geomancer for a while, but bells are short range and the front line is full already. Now uses a Power Sling because of better damage.
    Elf Summoner - Started off as a Sorcerer, switched when she learned all the spells. Very happy with the Seraphim summon atm. Uses a Power Sling too.
    Gnome Ranger - So weaksauce that I have to keep her at the very back, even though she does quite high damage.

I've considered changing some of them, but leveling up and equipping a new character would be such a hassle.

My party is:
    Raith / Bahamun / Male / Warrior
    Keegan / Human / Male / Monk
    Idan / Diablos / Male / Ninja
    Brea / Bahamun / Female / Idol
    Nicar / Fairy/ Male / Ranger
    Jilen / Elf / Male / Sorcerer

It's not so bad but some people get a string of bad luck and get one shotted very often. Oddly it's not the fairy ranger but the monk. I'm seriously considering dropping Nicar because both Idan and Jilen have trapped chest spells and can unlock the darn things. I really want a Gnome Alchemist.

I'll probaby need to change out someone for another sorcerer so I can have a healer, but so far:

Leon - M/Bahamun/Good/Warrior - I want to make him a Dragon Warrior
    Carmen - F/Dwarf/Neutral/Monk
    Ashe - F/Felphur/Good/Samurai
    Lyn - F/Human/Good/Idol - I always try to have a troubadour type character in my DRPGs
    Mia - F/Diablos/Evil/Sorcerer
    Aisha - F/Khulaz/Neutral/Ranger

I don't know who to replace for a healer. I don't want my lone sorcerer to do double duty and I really want to keep my idol.
    Last edited by lolipez007; 06-06-2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Typo
    PSN: lopez1679
    3DS FC: 1177-7236-7557
    "Achtung, baby"

@lolipez - Your Dragon Knight will learn healing spells (but won't have the MP your Sorcerer has). You could also switch another character to Sorcerer for a while, just until they learn the healing spells, then switch back. Spells are kept when changing classes.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipez007 View Post
    I'll probaby need to change out someone for another sorcerer so I can have a healer, but so far:

Leon - M/Bahamun/Good/Warrior - I want to make him a Dragon Warrior
    Carmen - F/Dwarf/Neutral/Monk
    Ashe - F/Felphur/Good/Samurai
    Lyn - F/Human/Good/Idol - I always try to have a troubadour type character in my DRPGs
    Mia - F/Diablos/Evil/Sorcerer
    Aisha - F/Khulaz/Neutral/Ranger

I don't know who to replace for a healer. I don't want my lone sorcerer to do double duty and I really want to keep my idol.
    I'd say one of the front-liners or the ranger, and move it or the Idol up. Having two sorcerers has been invaluable when they get powerful multi-enemy spells and trap door. My tactic has been to guard them with the front row and fling spells from the back on tough foes.

Though, in reality, the idol is probably the one that should go. I hate to say it, but it probably brings the least to the party at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I'd say one of the front-liners or the ranger, and move it or the Idol up. Having two sorcerers has been invaluable when they get powerful multi-enemy spells and trap door. My tactic has been to guard them with the front row and fling spells from the back on tough foes.

Though, in reality, the idol is probably the one that should go. I hate to say it, but it probably brings the least to the party at the moment.
    So far from my perspective Idols go best with Melee types, their buff songs can really help you out on though battles and in the event of poison their healing songs can be at odds with the per turn damage. They serve little purpose for magic based parties as far as I know though.

I wasn't paying attention to the alignment restrictions when I made my Bahamun warrior neutral. I want to turn her into a dragonknight, how do I change her alignment to good? I bought a good berry, used it, and she turned evil! Thankfully, I saved before I did it.

Alignment works like this:

- The scale goes from +10 (good) to -10 (evil). +10 to +4 are Good, +3 to -3 are Neutral, -4 to -10 are Evil.
    - When created, a character is +10, 0 or -10, according to their alignment.
    - When you encounter "friendly" monsters (i.e. that don't attack right away), you can pick one of three options: Attack, Leave, or Wait. Attack shifts the alignment of the characters in your party 1 point to evil, Leave shifts it 1 point to good, Wait leaves it as is.
    - When you use a Good Berry, that character's alignment is shifted 1 point to good, and their stated alignment is updated according to where they are on the scale at that moment. When you use an Evil Berry, the same happens, but after shifting 1 point to evil.

As you can see, depending on what you have been choosing in "friendly" encounters, your character's alignment could actually not change at all or change counter to the berry you used. If you only use berries, you would need 7 berries to shift a character's alignment from Good or Evil to Neutral, or 4 berries to shift it from Neutral to Good or Evil.

Btw, it is possible to change to a class that requires an alignment (Puppeteer, Samurai, Ninja, Geomancer, Dragon Knight, Fallen Angel) and then change your alignment afterwards to something else. This won't change your class. For example, my whole party is Evil, even the Dragon Knight and Samurai.
    Last edited by Kimiko_0; 06-13-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast