Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 - Max BP roll?

Class of Heroes 2 - Max BP roll?

Does anyone know the maximum BP roll you can get when enrolling a new character? I got a 40 BP once and was wondering if anyone got higher o.o

Quote Originally Posted by AzMoon26 View Post
    Does anyone know the maximum BP roll you can get when enrolling a new character? I got a 40 BP once and was wondering if anyone got higher o.o
    42 is the highest I've seen. I wouldn't go to crazy trying to get the highest numbers, though. Stats tend to even out over time.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    42 is the highest I've seen. I wouldn't go to crazy trying to get the highest numbers, though. Stats tend to even out over time.
    Yeah, I haven't been going too crazy. I've been rerolling until getting 30+ per character, which hasn't taken that long.

I assume it's 60, because it's 60 in 1, and you can add a max of 10 points to start to a particular stat in both.

Yeah, I was pretty butthurt when I saw some stats level down.

Quote Originally Posted by LuciedBR View Post
    I assume it's 60, because it's 60 in 1, and you can add a max of 10 points to start to a particular stat in both.
    I see. I just got a 48.

Just verified with the programmer that the maximum is indeed 60, and the minimum is 6.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    I think that I personally got one at 41-43, which was my highest. Seems like it is pretty easy to roll in the 30s, but hard to roll anything higher.

I've also noticed that leveling up seems to reduce some stats that have been overly-pumped-up for certain race/class combinations. Considering that the maximum number of BP that can be dumped into a character stat at creation is +10, there seems to be a finite amount of bonuses that really are useful. E.g.; A mage can have +10 added to several relevant fields, but since I won't put them in the front row it's useless to dump points into physical strength. Likewise, it's pointless to put too much into the intelligence and a few other stats for a musclehead. So rolling anything over +40 appears to be wasted BP.

It seems like some of the extra points might be best for getting some unlikely race to take on a class that they aren't normally suited for, and then having some points leftover for the other stuff.

I'd imagine that after several level-ups, the BP are negligible. Maybe there is some key to having just the right few points in there for some stat maxing, but only obsessive completionists are going to care.

I saw a 50 once... But I got it the rhythm of X O a little too much and cancelled it...

Quote Originally Posted by link6616 View Post
    I saw a 50 once... But I got it the rhythm of X O a little too much and cancelled it...
    I know that feel too well..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast