Thread: Full Inventory.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost

Full Inventory.

I just made it to Panini and discovered that my inventory is full. What have you guys determined to be the best way to deal with this?

I see that there is a trash function of the purple orbs. Maybe I missed it in the manual, but I'm not entirely sure how it works. Can I just drop any items and expect that I will always be able to recover them from the trash?

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I just made it to Panini and discovered that my inventory is full. What have you guys determined to be the best way to deal with this?

I see that there is a trash function of the purple orbs. Maybe I missed it in the manual, but I'm not entirely sure how it works. Can I just drop any items and expect that I will always be able to recover them from the trash?
    There's storage in the dorms at the schools.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post

Yes, that was something I abused in the first game. So much so that you could send a second team to the first dungeon and retrieve items to make room.

Edit: What Vic said. The dorms have 500 slots each, and there are more schools...

Thanks. Didn't notice the storage.

The schools each have a 500 slot storage. Note though that these storages are not connected. If you store something at Bruschetta and later need it at Crostini, you'll have to go back to get it.

The trash function of the magical orbs is there so you can get back something you accidentally dropped. Not that there's much chance of that since you need to confirm twice before you drop an item.
    Because the trash is shared among all dungeons, this can be used to transfer items long distance with some hassle. Have a student at school A retrieve the wanted items from storage, go into the nearest dungeon, and drop the items. Then switch teams, have the students at school B go to their nearest magical orb, and retrieve the items from the trash. Note that the trash's space is limited and only retains the most recently dropped items.

I've found that no team switching or trash is even needed.

You can abuse the "standby" function in the menu at any time to take you right back to Crostini. Even though the party isn't there, you can still manipulate items.

This has no effect on trap door. For example, I can use "standby" to go to Crostini, and return right to where I was. Then I can fight more and use "trap door" to return to "Bruschetta".

This all takes a lot of tedium out of the backtracking, and completely makes it a non-issue once your characters get to level 11 or higher.