Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tales of the Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys (Mobile Tales Game!)

The Symphonia sequel on the Wii is pretty fun. I really enjoyed Vesperia, Graces f, and Xillia.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

I actually like the character added to Hearts R that wasn't in Hearts (even though the game is nothing special and this addition doesn't change much about that . . . though it seems to be the source of a lot of complaints from purists . . . along with the translation . . . I'm sure it could've all been handled better, but I it's not bad enough for me to not play/enjoy the game for what it is).

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    The Symphonia sequel on the Wii is pretty fun.
    I watched a friend play the first few hours and it was having flashbacks for things that happened just a few minutes ago as if the player had the memory capacity of a retarded goldfish.

I got this when it came out and enjoyed it. Been meaning to play through on the HD Chronicles, but alas time and circumstance have preceded.

Quote Originally Posted by mandy_moorehol View Post
    I actually like the character added to Hearts R that wasn't in Hearts (even though the game is nothing special and this addition doesn't change much about that . . . though it seems to be the source of a lot of complaints from purists . . . along with the translation . . . I'm sure it could've all been handled better, but I it's not bad enough for me to not play/enjoy the game for what it is).
    Did you finish Hearts R?
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Did you finish Hearts R?
    It's on hold right now. It's been difficult to make time for games with my increased work schedule. I guess I could just read the board less . . . I will at least be able to play games on a daily basis starting in the fall when I'm on a more normal schedule.

It's on hold right now. It's been difficult to make time for games with my increased work schedule. I guess I could just read the board less . . . I will at least be able to play games on a daily basis starting in the fall when I'm on a more normal schedule.
    Nonsense, that's much more important than video games. :P

Anyway, I would like to add at least I finished Hearts R and it wasn't a total hate finish unlike Xillia.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Nonsense, that's much more important than video games. :P

Anyway, I would like to add at least I finished Hearts R and it wasn't a total hate finish unlike Xillia.
    I put in 12 hours in a row last time I played. This would probably be easier to manage in smaller increments if I were used to the process as much as I used to be. It's like someone being a vegetarian for years and then deciding to eat meat again on Thanksgiving. I'm sure I'll get it all figured out soon enough.

The only thing more important that playing video games, is being on forums where you talk about playing video games!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Or watch let's plays/walkthroughs on Youtube and pretend you played the game. Best feeling in the world.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast