Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2: Maps.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost

Exclamation Class of Heroes 2: Maps.

Just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that maps are available for the game on Gaijinworks' site. I think that Vic posted a note about it somewhere that they meant to note this in the PSN code email. The manual, as you know, is also online.

http://www.gaijinworks.com/game-help/class-of-heroes-2/

I just took a quick glance at them and the sheer number of dungeons is ridiculous! I can already see that I missed a branching path or two in Witches Woods. Even though I intend to go through the game without maps or guides, it's nice to see what is actually out there to explore.
    Last edited by zborgerd; 06-05-2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Grammar Correction.

Witch's Woods is insanely big. I'd recommend giving those a look if you want to get to Bruschetta faster since it took me while to get there.

Only thing I miss from the first game so far was finding the magic key in each floor to unlock a shortcut so you wouldn't have to go through the entire floor just to backtrack.

Once your Sorcerer learns Teleport, you can skip through dungeons pretty quickly. Spells are kept when changing class, so you can switch to something else once you have the spells you want.

Later on, Wyvern Call Tickets are good for long distance travel.

Yess the Maps XP I previewed them before the game was out and I use them throughout my playthrough. Very Helpful indeed hehehehe, this pretty much erases any tedium the game could present to me BUAHAHAHAHA. I Hope Vic does this for CH3 and similar releases hehehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Yess the Maps XP I previewed them before the game was out and I use them throughout my playthrough. Very Helpful indeed hehehehe, this pretty much erases any tedium the game could present to me BUAHAHAHAHA. I Hope Vic does this for CH3 and similar releases hehehehehe.
    wait, so this game wont have its own in-game maps?

Quote Originally Posted by perrandy View Post
    wait, so this game wont have its own in-game maps?
    It has its own in-game maps, but they aren't revealed until you auto-map them by moving through them, which involves discovering the traps, sometimes the hard way. In hte game you can enable the auto-map by a spell or by buying a map at the store in the waypoint nearby. The ones we put up show how all the map segments go together and what towns/waypoints they lead to, so it's easier to plan if you're so inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    It has its own in-game maps, but they aren't revealed until you auto-map them by moving through them, which involves discovering the traps, sometimes the hard way. In hte game you can enable the auto-map by a spell or by buying a map at the store in the waypoint nearby. The ones we put up show how all the map segments go together and what towns/waypoints they lead to, so it's easier to plan if you're so inclined.
    i was worried about the game for a moment.i dont mind the game to have its challenges as long as they are not frustrating :0

I know this isn't the place, but I'm hoping I can get some help. I am really bad at these type of games. I've jumped to the first area and after one battle found a cross sword icon. I clicked it and got owned. Any tips for a beginner to the genre?

If you can, please send any tips to Tim81DE (my Vita name). Thanks!
    Last edited by Tim81DEE; 06-07-2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: added content

The rotating swords mean that you'll get a forced battle on that square. They're otherwise no different from normal battles, meaning that you could get a low level pushover or a large mob of higher level or anything in between.

If you got pwned in either a forced or random battle, nothing to do but try again, either by reloading your last save or by reviving whoever's dead.

If anybody ever makes a PDF of this, can they please PM me or respond her so that I can use a PDF copy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast