Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 5 (PSP) - Database of Physical Production Numbers

It should be on the spine SXUS-XXXX A/B/C, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Silvia View Post
    And if I live on the east coast I should expect my copies by the end of this week, right?
    Depends. If you ordered a single copy, it could be any day. Multiple copy orders should be there by the end of the week. If it was less than 5 copies, it will come in two shipments of 1 or 2 each via USPS. 5 or more will be in a larger single box via fedex ground.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Depends. If you ordered a single copy, it could be any day. Multiple copy orders should be there by the end of the week. If it was less than 5 copies, it will come in two shipments of 1 or 2 each via USPS. 5 or more will be in a larger single box via fedex ground.
    Nice to know this! Hopefully there won't be any stickers on the boxes then so I don't need to pull out the hairdryer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

So the one order shipments are going to just have the mailing label directly on the pretty box or do we get an outter enclose too? Like a generic brown box? Hoping that's the case.

Ha, I finally added myself to the COH2G list.

Quote Originally Posted by MulderYuffie View Post
    So the one order shipments are going to just have the mailing label directly on the pretty box or do we get an outter enclose too? Like a generic brown box? Hoping that's the case.
    From what people have been saying, it's just the pretty shipping box with no outer box.

Quote Originally Posted by MulderYuffie View Post
    The "pretty box" is the actual shipping box. The label isn't really hard at all to get off with care and a hair dryer to heat the label goo slightly, but the box was really just meant to be a cool unannounced "experience" boost to put a cherry on top of getting the LE.

In the future, Vic, you can also wrap the packaging in tissue-like paper (look at Pier Solar HD Collector's Edition to get an idea), that way the label can be affixed to that paper, and the inside has the artwork box intact.

The "pretty box" is the actual shipping box. The label isn't really hard at all to get off with care and a hair dryer to heat the label goo slightly, but the box was really just meant to be a cool unannounced "experience" boost to put a cherry on top of getting the LE.
    You should know by now you can't do something neat just because. Clearly you should have done it differently!

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    In the future, Vic, you can also wrap the packaging in tissue-like paper (look at Pier Solar HD Collector's Edition to get an idea), that way the label can be affixed to that paper, and the inside has the artwork box intact.
    Maybe we can get Amazon to do the same with their shipping boxes. I really hate it when the label covers up the Amazon logo on the side!
    Last edited by ramzastrife; 04-13-2016 at 02:59 AM.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Well, I'm not the one complaining here. I'm sure when mine arrives, there will be slight damage and I'm okay with that.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast