Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 5 (PSP) - Database of Physical Production Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    VGP only has G.
    Thanks for saying which. Still waiting on my package.
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

Oh, I just realized, this release doesn't have the little certificates with the number like CoH2 had, that makes me even less want to open my copy.

Quote Originally Posted by zanth1979 View Post
    Oh, I just realized, this release doesn't have the little certificates with the number like CoH2 had, that makes me even less want to open my copy.
    Yeah, matching holographic serial numbered stickers is something I was only crazy enough to do once. It was a fulfillment nightmare. Everything since then has been with the serial numbered sticker on just the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    *%*$*#*#*#@@(&#

Uggg. I hope one I need is whatever VGP has. I was tempted to go for 6 but didn't.
    I ordered more than 6 but I am really hoping that the fulfillment genie was nice to me when it comes to variant dispersal.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I ordered more than 6 but I am really hoping that the fulfillment genie was nice to me when it comes to variant dispersal.
    I didn't order that many but I hope I got different ones as well. I'll be posting my results and what I need here.
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Yeah, matching holographic serial numbered stickers is something I was only crazy enough to do once. It was a fulfillment nightmare. Everything since then has been with the serial numbered sticker on just the game itself.
    That's completely fair. I'm so torn on opening it to see the goodies inside and leaving it sealed with number intact.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    We tried to keep up an interleave. You may not get 6 unique, but you should get at least 4, maybe 5. We learned a lot since the first PSP game about how to fulfill these, get a decent spread of variants and get the holograms very close to the exact order the games were purchased.

Added mine to the spreadsheet, I haven't been following anything about the release so the shipping box was a complete surprise. Nice one Vic!

I managed to get the tape off (minimal damage) and the label came off perfectly using my heater and pointing it at it while I slowly let my hand pull the label away from the box.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I managed to get the tape off (minimal damage) and the label came off perfectly using my heater and pointing it at it while I slowly let my hand pull the label away from the box.
    Mine has damage from the tape =(. Oh well.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast