Thread: Xenogears Perfect Works Reprint.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost

Xenogears Perfect Works Reprint.

Perfect Works is getting a reprint, and I'm sure that Xenogears fans around the world would love to get their hands on it.

Has anyone found a source that will ship internationally? Seems that http://www.fukkan.com/ is only set up to ship within Japan. It may be an exclusive through their site, as it looks like they specialize in reprints of out of print products.
    Last edited by zborgerd; 01-17-2014 at 02:54 PM.

I wonder if there will be any differences or additional content between the two versions. I've got the original which my wife bought for my for my birthday back when we were dating, but I haven't opened it in years. There was a group that translated the entire things in nice high quality JPGs as well a couple years back, that seems like the best source for content.

Though, if someone like Udon bought out a fully translated version I would be on that in a heartbeat!

TempestOne
    Last edited by TempestOne; 02-08-2014 at 08:43 PM.

yeah, still got my original but i too would love to see Lunar reprntins, haha

TempestOne
    Last edited by TempestOne; 02-08-2014 at 08:41 PM.

TempestOne
    I went to Kinokuniya Bookstore and they told me No.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Perfect Works is getting a reprint, and I'm sure that Xenogears fans around the world would love to get their hands on it.

Has anyone found a source that will ship internationally? Seems that http://www.fukkan.com/ is only set up to ship within Japan. It may be an exclusive through their site, as it looks like they specialize in reprints of out of print products.
    I use Tenso (I think it is) as a forwarding service. I haven't ever forwarded anything as heavy as a book yet though, wonder how much that will run me...
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    I use Tenso (I think it is) as a forwarding service. I haven't ever forwarded anything as heavy as a book yet though, wonder how much that will run me...
    It all depends on weight. I normally get a lot of books at once and then send it surface mail. If it's packed well they'll survive the trip just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.