Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 5 physical version (PSN, too!) - let's discuss

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I don't do or promote facebook because it's evil and dishonest, but the twitter pics look nice!

Someone did an unboxing on youtube, too:
    https://youtu.be/sx-PbZmRFcA?t=15s
    Yeah, the guy is a member here. His name is Edwins Hubble.

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    So far mostly single copy people have received their copies? I'm assuming they are a bit less inclined to open theirs compared to those who got multiples?
    I open everything and don't (purposely) buy duplicates . . . at least so far, but that's just me. I'm not opposed to making an exception for a Gaijinworks title in the future though. I unfortunately had little money at the time or awareness of SN5 before the pre-sale to plan ahead.

I created a thread for people to post pictures of their variants, so Hopefully we can get a gallery up!

http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/...5625#post75625

Touchdown! Came in today, everything looks great! Already can't wait for the next project. Thanks Vic!

edit: Also, good thought on the super cool packaging! Don't listen to the haters, they don't understand new things.
    Last edited by GhoostWhat; 04-14-2016 at 11:09 PM.

I got my copy yesterday afternoon! I was so excited I practically jumped for joy!! (My number on the shiny sticker is 2566) The box is so gorgeous, and super thick and durable! Which makes me super happy 'cause I can then store all the pretty limited edition stuff inside without worrying about it deteriorating really soon. I think this limited edition is, by far, the most well put together, and the most beautiful limited edition I've ever bought. :3 Thank you so much for the awesome game and the amazing goodies this limited edition came with, Vic!

My two copies came in today and the box looks like it was run over by a pallet jack. The contents are good, so I'm happy.

Wanted to say thanks. I tried to go through the webmaster email to try to get a problem taken care of with me moving, and was getting no response, but I finally got my game today.

Was a funny story. I am moving Sunday, so would of no longer been at my current address. I was loading up the SUV today to go visit some family I wouldn't see again for a long while, and while I was loading stuff into my vehicle, the mailman came over and said he couldn't fit a box in my mailbox without damaging it. He handed me a colorful box. I didn't get a real good chance to look at it then as I had to get on the road, so I put it inside my house after noticing it was the game I had waited on. I got back an hour ago and cracked it open, and I am happy with it.

So on the off chance you see an email from somebody talking about how to change their address when they weren't going to have one for at least 2 weeks, you can ignore it. Thanks again for the game and the effort to get it to all of us, I am sure most of us, including me, really appreciate it.

Long time fan, though sometimes wish I was a bit older when you released Vay, Shining Wisdom, Silhouette Mirage, and especially Dragon Force, so I could of had a job and could buy them =p My only regrets from my time with Working Designs.

Holy ****! Even though it may be considered a small thing overall, the thing done with the insert is super cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiahuvbeI8

In a sense, I kind of wish I had been able to wait for my package to discover it myself, but with everything you've done with this release, my hat goes off to you Vic! While the CoH2 release was nice, versus this release it just seems novel.

The wicked awesome shipping box, the cool holographic unique numbering, the full-colour manual, the variants between boxes, the full soundtrack in jewel case, and every other little thing makes this truly feel like a special release. Let alone the fact that this is a PSP release in 2016 ^^

For the future it'd be super cool if there was some kind of consistent "thing" (like the certificate with CoH2 or the holographic numbering) to make the Gaijinworks library of games feel cohesive. Kind of like something to mark that CoH2 is the first game, CoH2g is the second game, Summon Night 5 is the third game, and so on.

As always, thanks for doing well by the fans and surprising us in making each release you do feel special. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I don't do or promote facebook because it's evil and dishonest, but the twitter pics look nice!

Someone did an unboxing on youtube, too:
    https://youtu.be/sx-PbZmRFcA?t=15s
    Won't argue with the evil and dishonest part! The owner of Facebook is all about money. He wants us to pay to reach our own fans! Ridiculous! I'll see about posting some variant pics of the UMD art on FB and twitter along with that YouTube unboxing video! Strange! Mine didn't come with a holographic serial number! It was just plain tape! Pleased just the same! Btw, we're getting quite a number of European Gamers asking for the release in Europe! We've been updating them according to your posts here in the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrickjubei View Post
    Won't argue with the evil and dishonest part! The owner of Facebook is all about money. He wants us to pay to reach our own fans! Ridiculous! I'll see about posting some variant pics of the UMD art on FB and twitter along with that YouTube unboxing video! Strange! Mine didn't come with a holographic serial number! It was just plain tape! Pleased just the same! Btw, we're getting quite a number of European Gamers asking for the release in Europe! We've been updating them according to your posts here in the forums!
    Plain tape? The holographic sticker is on the back of the game box (not the shipping box), on the shrink wrap, there is no tape there.

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast