Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 5 physical version (PSN, too!) - let's discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsiwub View Post
    Not to argue, but Ni No Kuni came with an awesome book. I didn't buy the LE, but it's totally worth that price.
    Ni No Kuni was a really good release and localisation in general... It's a shame that only happens when companies know the game will perform amazingly (Studio Ghibli, huge fanbase, etc.) I'm still impressed they actually translated and produced that whole book in English.

I'm extremely excited for this unannounced PS4 LE Vic keeps teasing, even if it's not for the game I'm hoping for :P

Quote Originally Posted by bloodycelt View Post
    And FWiW, Bioshock 2 and Ni No Kuni have amazing LE sets, on par with the Lunar sets.
    I'm not saying there are NO good LE's, but there are very, very, very few now that push the envelope with any new ideas at all.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I'm not saying there are NO good LE's, but there are very, very, very few now that push the envelope with any new ideas at all.
    Personally, I'm not opposed to an LE that doesn't try anything new. So much has been done already that I can't blame publishers for being unoriginal. I would take any LE that contains a seizable artbook (150+ pages), a full OST or something else of true collector value.

However, what we're typically getting is the game and then some pointless trinkets that are really only meant as an appetizer of other merchandise that publishers intends to sell us. There is no love in it, it's pure marketing for their other wares and they even expect you to pay for it too. Quite dearly often. I mean, it's like paying out of your nose for a demo of the real deal. Which other industry does that?
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

We always get "soundtracks" with about 4 songs on the CD, a softcover, 20 page artbook and a box that contains it all (usually with the same picture as the game box).

vic my serial number holgram thing was all peeled and crooked (which in turn messed it up on the hexoganal grid.... i tried to re-adjust but he died...

Quote Originally Posted by 1NeoJ4k3 View Post
    vic my serial number holgram thing was all peeled and crooked (which in turn messed it up on the hexoganal grid.... i tried to re-adjust but he died...
    PM me a pic so I can check it out. I don't know what you mean about the hexganal grid, though...

ok, its f'ed up since i tried to readjust ir, oh well i guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Mine came. Thanks for still putting them in the cool shipping boxes. I was hoping I'd still get one. Very cool Packaging for sure. I'll check the pic topic and add my numbers later to those topics. Also a BIG thanks for trying to give a variety in the orders.
    5A
    19C
    24D
    37F
    2873E

I just grabbed a 'G1' from VGP. So I just need 'B' & 'G2'. If anyone has those to sell.
    One edit to this, 5 turned out is 3005. XD I didn't look hard enough this morning.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    One edit to this, 5 turned out is 3005. XD I didn't look hard enough this morning.
    Lol, still not to bad. I got the serial right before you with 18
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

I wonder if this one belongs to one of the people who complained so much about the shipping box being stickered and smashed? (see 4th pic)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Summon-Night...YAAOSwiYFXD64W

Saw this again
    Summon night 5 PSP English super limited release less than 2000 made for physical copies
    lol
    Last edited by banditwolf; 04-16-2016 at 03:04 AM.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast