Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 5 physical version (PSN, too!) - let's discuss

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaBing View Post
    Well I've rarely been more disappointed than I am right now. Not Gaijinworks fault, my own but still super disappointed. I placed my order in August but my Amazon payments account never gets used and is tied to an old email that is no longer in use. I did check the confirmation came in but then never followed up because I don't use the email and I had no interest in the code as I planned to play this physically in my actual PSP. Seeing so many people had mentioned getting theres I thought it was weird and went to see if tracking or anything was sent. Turns out about 2 days after the order I got a message saying my card had been declined which makes no sense as I didn't change anything with the card around then. I never saw it so the order was cancelled. I checked eBay just now as I REALLY wanted to play this and have a copy (loved the GBA Summon Night games, I know it's different but still very interested) and prices are absurd. I know I could buy a digital copy and I still may but I really wanted the physical copy. I guess let it be a lesson to me and others to update your email addresses.
    PM me. I'll check to make sure you had an order that didn't complete and let you order another. That way you get a rarer variant and the nice shipping box (if these are important to you, otherwise VGP will work fine).

@VICTOR - You said the G2 (or Gb) varient is the rarest, so it must go from "A" - "G2": "A" being the most common - "G2" being the rarest? Also, did the SN5 poster have the "anti fold" layer on the face side of the poster?

Thanks again Vic, you and your team have been doing great and I'm really looking forward to GWs future releases! You'll always have my support!

@njhowe: I'd take a guess that the G1 version is the most common since VGP got it. But, how much more common isn't clear yet.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Hey Vice

I wrote to you 10 days ago on the private message. I sent my change of address email and still, my game was sent to Puerto Rico. Will I get a replacement or a refund. I really, really want my LE, let me know how can you help.

Quote Originally Posted by kalypto21 View Post
    Hey Vice

I wrote to you 10 days ago on the private message. I sent my change of address email and still, my game was sent to Puerto Rico. Will I get a replacement or a refund. I really, really want my LE, let me know how can you help.
    Once we get all the main shipments out, we'll circle back to the shipments that had issues. We have about 50 more international to go Monday, then we can get to delivery issues. I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Once we get all the main shipments out, we'll circle back to the shipments that had issues. We have about 50 more international to go Monday, then we can get to delivery issues. I'll make sure you're taken care of.
    Thanks Vici, looking forward to that.

It's Vic Ireland.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Forgot to ask earlier - is there a new estimated time frame for the EU PSN releases? How much of the progress is in the hands of Gaijinworks and SCEE at this point, respectively?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuupopopo View Post
    Forgot to ask earlier - is there a new estimated time frame for the EU PSN releases? How much of the progress is in the hands of Gaijinworks and SCEE at this point, respectively?
    Currently we're waiting on a technicality related to SN5 to be resolved between SCEA and SCEE, so this part is out of our hands, though I call and check up on it way more than they probably want me to.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    PM me. I'll check to make sure you had an order that didn't complete and let you order another. That way you get a rarer variant and the nice shipping box (if these are important to you, otherwise VGP will work fine).
    I very much appreciate it. I sent you a PM.

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast