Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corpse Party 3DS LE announced, PC version gets release date.

Corpse Party 3DS LE announced, PC version gets release date.

I was too lazy to post this yesterday, but XSEED announced the release of the 3DS port/version of Corpse Party that will get a physical LE. No release date yet and it is not yet on Amazon. It will be $49.99 and include Miniature figurines of Naomi Nakashima and Seiko Shinohara and a Soundtrack CD-80 minutes. They also announced the release date for the PC version of Corpse Party, which is I guess the original. It will release on April 25th on Steam and GOG.

It is up on Amazon now.
    Last edited by ramzastrife; 04-18-2016 at 05:22 PM.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

I will probably throw down for this. I heard the first game is quite good so getting a physical copy to play would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

I just noticed that it was rated "M" for Mature. I wonder how many 3DS games have actually gotten an "M" in the US.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

The game isn't worth it for me, sadly. Otherwise, soundtrack with two figurines for $50 is a great price.

I've been hoping for this in some form that isn't digital only and am surprised it worked out and has an LE. However, it doesn't look good for Book of Shadows (unless Japan gets a remake of it on 3DS or Vita). I didn't realize the 3DS version is an upgrade on the PSP version, so I will happily pre-order this LE and start hoping to somehow be able to complete the trilogy in an ideal format in the future.

Also, these figures (if they end up looking like the picture) seem significantly better than the ones Japan/Europe got for Blood Drive . . . so that's nice bonus . . . along with another long soundtrack with no repeated tracks from what came with Blood Drive.
    Last edited by mandy_moorehol; 04-15-2016 at 06:51 PM.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    I wanted to play this, on PSP, but didn't want digital only. I'll pick this up.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I wanted to play this, on PSP, but didn't want digital only. I'll pick this up.
    I actually did pick it up digitally, a long time ago. Tried it for a bit and I think it's a bit overrated, tbh.

Doesn't look like we'll be getting a physical release, and with it being region locked, I'll probably skip this.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    I actually did pick it up digitally, a long time ago. Tried it for a bit and I think it's a bit overrated, tbh.

Doesn't look like we'll be getting a physical release, and with it being region locked, I'll probably skip this.
    Yeah, I have no idea why they decided to region lock the 3DS after decades of leaving their handhelds region free. Nintendo is le weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

So I literally just bought the Vita game yesterday on a whim (along with a PSTV and some other games). Didn't realize it was the third of a series until I got home and was disappointed to find the PSP games were download only. Then I saw this announcement. Very excited. Plus I love the toys. (Although did anyone else notice the faceswaps between the protofigures and the box there?).

So this is a remake of the original digital-only PSP release?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast