Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Space Hulk: Deathwing (PS4/XBOne/PC) | FPS in the Warhammer 40k universe

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Will you never tire of insulting everyone that disagrees with you?
    Don't flatter yourself. You don't "disagree" with me. We'd have to be in a debate and you don't even know what that means. It's not what your type, the trolls from the deepest murkiest caves of the internet, does.

I've been ignoring your bullcrap for months, but like the troll that you are you still can't help but poke at me once in a while. Because the butthurt is sooooo reaaallll! Recent example: http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/...ll=1#post86156

Honestly, I doubt you even read all the **** that you post on here, given your complete lack of self criticism. And your condition of course.

Then of course when I DO react, you act like the whiny baby that you really are. "Mummy, I'm so hurt by words!"
    Always hiding behind your brother too. It's beyond pathetic.

It's not an 'insult' when it's true, btw.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    Don't flatter yourself. You don't "disagree" with me. We'd have to be in a debate and you don't even know what that means. It's not what your type, the trolls from the deepest murkiest caves of the internet, does.

I've been ignoring your bullcrap for months, but like the troll that you are you still can't help but poke at me once in a while. Because the butthurt is sooooo reaaallll! Recent example: http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/...ll=1#post86156

Honestly, I doubt you even read all the **** that you post on here, given your complete lack of self criticism. And your condition of course.

Then of course when I DO react, you act like the whiny baby that you really are. "Mummy, I'm so hurt by words!"
    Always hiding behind your brother too. It's beyond pathetic.

It's not an 'insult' when it's true, btw.
    The only pathetic thing here is your displays of petulance.

The only pathetic thing here is your displays of petulance.
    "Mummy! My butt, it hurts!"

Come on, Gyps! Help the poor little sod.

Still can't form any kind of real reply beyond lashing out at whatever you dislike?

Still can't form any kind of real reply beyond lashing out at whatever you dislike?
    If you would try... I mean, just like the tiiiiiiiniest try....... to act like a normal person and bring any sensible arguments to the table, I might be willing to look into whatever you'd have to say.

But you're simply incapable of that, as you've proven time and again. So I'm not gonna bother. You're a completely lost cause. A waste of time. A waste of space too.

Again: who started this, eh?

17-08-2016 21-07-46.jpg
    Last edited by JWiley_12; 08-17-2016 at 07:08 PM.

If you would try... I mean, just like the tiiiiiiiniest try....... to act like a normal person and bring any sensible arguments to the table, I might be willing to look into whatever you'd have to say.

But you're simply incapable of that, as you've proven time and again. So I'm not gonna bother. You're a completely lost cause. A waste of time. A waste of space too.
    I've presented a sensible argument many times, you're too wrapped up in your self-superiority to see it. The rest of the forum, ignorant El Lobo, lower Phantrump Sentry, and any other member (myself included) under the great Wileyshiva's ire are simply tired of trying with you.

Wiley was devilducky, I knew it.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Wiley was devilducky, I knew it.
    Uh oh, big bad The Gypsy is coming to my rescue! SAVE ME, GYP! SAVE ME!!!

While you're formulating another reply... Feel free to link to some senseless stupidity where I could but gibber in my cowardice at the might of Wileyshiva.

I've presented a sensible argument many times, you're too wrapped up in your self-superiority to see it. The rest of the forum, ignorant El Lobo, lower Phantrump Sentry, and any other member (myself included) under the great Wileyshiva's ire are simply tired of trying with you.
    Oh, so your first post today in this thread was a sensible argument now? Sure it was.

The other post I linked to above in the other thread was a sensible argument too?

Truth is you're so butthurt about some of the stuff I emailed to daGyps and stuff I posted on here that you just can't get over it, and keep trolling any of my posts/threads you see fit.

Meanwhile, I've been generous towards your family, trying to help Gypsy out when I could, even if it cost me. But nooo.... gratitude, any kind of it, is beneath the GREAT TROLL, isn't it?
    Last edited by JWiley_12; 08-17-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast