Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2: Bugs and Errors (closed)

Class of Heroes 2: Bugs and Errors (closed)

EDIT: This is closed now. See the Bugs and Errors - Master Thread to post.

This is actually pretty nice. I have my own list, but having one that can be updated if errors are found will be nice for reference.

Removed the "alot" one. I use "a lot" and "alot" it's my battle with the English language. Eventually dictionaries will see it my way.

Also can you be more specific WHERE the text shows up that's incorrect? Some of this stuff is put together from other files, and there's a lot of places to search, so knowing where it appears in the game (dialogue, map screen, item description, quest board description) helps immensely tracking it down.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    This one sorta bugs me, but I didn't know if it is deliberate. Is Girorgio's dialogue supposed to say "Miss Macho Beauty" or is it really supposed to be "Missed macho Beauty"?

See class tour at 3:45: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfhABF6hhcE

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    This one sorta bugs me, but I didn't know if it is deliberate. Is Girorgio's dialogue supposed to say "Miss Macho Beauty" or is it really supposed to be "Missed macho Beauty"?

See class tour at 3:45: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfhABF6hhcE
    Play on words, as in "not beautiful."

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Play on words, as in "not beautiful."
    Ah. Should have figured that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post

Removed the "alot" one. I use "a lot" and "alot" it's my battle with the English language. Eventually dictionaries will see it my way.
    Gotcha! I'm fighting my own battle for alright to go the way of although, already, etc. xD
    "Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." — Grimsley, Pokémon Black/White 2

Minor gripe but could you change the name for "Arrange" in the office? It's a little confusing because "Arrange" in the menu lets you arrange your characters locations within front and back row, meanwhile "Arrange" in the office does pretty much the same this as "Organize" at the dorm. The icon button is the same for both so you can't really tell them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Lirishae View Post
    Gotcha! I'm fighting my own battle for alright to go the way of although, already, etc. xD
    Respect knuckles on that one. Fight the evolutionary fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Minor gripe but could you change the name for "Arrange" in the office? It's a little confusing because "Arrange" in the menu lets you arrange your characters locations within front and back row, meanwhile "Arrange" in the office does pretty much the same this as "Organize" at the dorm. The icon button is the same for both so you can't really tell them apart.
    Seems logical. I'll see about it. We need to change the manual, too, if we do this, but it makes sense.

i was gonna do a thread about this very topic but for some reason i didnt do it.maybe because i was afraid that a thread like this wouldn't sit well with some people or something...

Quote Originally Posted by perrandy View Post
    i was gonna do a thread about this very topic but for some reason i didnt do it.maybe because i was afraid that a thread like this wouldn't sit well with some people or something...
    I don't blame you; I wouldn't have started one had I not seen a post from Vic requesting people report this stuff so it could be fixed in the CoH2 update. Unfortunately, there are some people out there who just can't the grasp the concept of a fan believing something can be improved :/
    "Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." — Grimsley, Pokémon Black/White 2

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast