Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2: Bugs and Errors (closed)

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Do you remember approximately how many items you traded before exiting back to the dorm? It might be a memory or stack issue that only shows up after a certain number of transactions.
    It was a lot. Something like 80-90 trades, and the items that corrupted were at the end of the session.
    "Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." — Grimsley, Pokémon Black/White 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lirishae View Post
    It was a lot. Something like 80-90 trades, and the items that corrupted were at the end of the session.
    Okay, we'll give that a shot.

Okay, I just copied all the data from my PSP to my laptop, selected Format in the PSP's menu, and then copied everything back. I'll see if this helps any with the rather frequent (but random) freezes.

Dunno if it's too late to post this since nobody's posted this yet, but when using Dance Rapture, the text seen before performing the attack is slightly out of the text box.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickscor View Post
    Dunno if it's too late to post this since nobody's posted this yet, but when using Dance Rapture, the text seen before performing the attack is slightly out of the text box.
    Got that one. It starts too high on the top of the box, right?

Got that one. It starts too high on the top of the box, right?
    Yes, that. There were also a few items that have same issue, such as the Divine Talisman's description "Floating HP+1" is too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickscor View Post
    Yes, that. There were also a few items that have same issue, such as the Divine Talisman's description "Floating HP+1" is too low.
    Yep, got those, too. But don't hold back if you find anything else. Even if we got it, a double check is better than no check.

I've ran out of room to report things =/ I don't suppose post order can be rearranged to move this post underneath the first one, can it?

Also, would it be possible to look at a copy of the script? I've been lacking the time to play much lately, and I want to do as much proofreading as I can for the UMD version. If not, I'll just restart the game and do what I can on my own XD
    "Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." — Grimsley, Pokémon Black/White 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lirishae View Post
    I've ran out of room to report things =/ I don't suppose post order can be rearranged to move this post underneath the first one, can it?

Also, would it be possible to look at a copy of the script? I've been lacking the time to play much lately, and I want to do as much proofreading as I can for the UMD version. If not, I'll just restart the game and do what I can on my own XD
    Just make a new thread "bugs part II" or whatever and I'll merge this into that and rename the thread. There's no easy way to just insert a blank post or move just one post to a specific position that I can see.

There is no "script" per se. The dialogue and game text is scattered in the actual program code and across dozens of inter-connected spreadsheets, so that wouldn't be something I'd be comfortable sending out.

Just make a new thread "bugs part II" or whatever and I'll merge this into that and rename the thread. There's no easy way to just insert a blank post or move just one post to a specific position that I can see.
    Will do!

There is no "script" per se. The dialogue and game text is scattered in the actual program code and across dozens of inter-connected spreadsheets, so that wouldn't be something I'd be comfortable sending out.
    Ah, I see. That's completely understandable I'll just do my best on my own then.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast