Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: GaijinWorks to bring Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (PS4/PSVita) stateside.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I should know better but I started reading some of the comments on that article. Lol.
    Fortunately for me, I can't make that mistake at work because it is blocked! It is weird to me that there aren't many middle of the road people with Vic and WD/GW, most people love him or hate him and the hate is deep.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Quote Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
    I'm very excited, but the comments section at Gematsu made me feel ill. Did they play a different game than I did? Where did all this hostility come from? It's like a hornet's nest over there.
    I doubt that more than a quarter of that group has played any Working Designs or GaijinWorks games. They heard 'something something' about one game and were immediately 'appalled'.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Oh and one thing we do know is that if anything, Vic trolls the trolls a bit.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Oh and one thing we do know is that if anything, Vic trolls the trolls a bit.
    I do wonder what his alt accounts are sometimes.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

I knew it! This is exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    I doubt that more than a quarter of that group has played any Working Designs or GaijinWorks games. They heard 'something something' about one game and were immediately 'appalled'.
    Someone was offended by Gang Banger and Hammer Time, of all things. I don't even.

I should know better but I started reading some of the comments on that article. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
    Someone was offended by Gang Banger and Hammer Time, of all things. I don't even.
    I went and read the comments too. Wow! Is there something wrong with gang banger and hammer time? They're perfectly functional for the context they appear in, unless there's some hidden meaning I'm not privy to. I'm actually a little shocked to see some of them attacking the localization so viciously. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, but I'm just so happy the game is even coming out in English, and we'll get a localization that remains true to the game's lighthearted way of presenting its interesting lore and deeper themes.

Gematsu is decent for news but WOW the comments section is a **** show, worse than youtube maybe?

Very curious to see what the physical deluxe will be for the Vita version - If Vic starts consistently releasing Vita games with amazing packaging, I might be to finally consider taking the plunge on a Vita.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I'd prefer Vic's translation over NamcoBandai any day. I'm playing Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch right now and the dialog is so dry I could use it to absorb half the Atlantic.
    Don't forget about the mockery they made of Tales of Hearts R on the PSVita. It'll be ages before a real translation of that game is ever released for the DS version since AS put it on indefinite hold out of respect when R was coming out.

Or the gigantic ****ing cluster**** of amateur embarrassment that is Tales of Symphonia on PC (Not only did they **** up the port in every way possible, they created a gigantic mountain of text and voice typos/bugs that only exist in the PC version on top of the existing ones added in the PS3 version).

I'm sure we can all find more **** ups from Bandai Namco if we thought a bit harder. Instead of moaning about a few topical jokes inserted where original Japanese ones would make zero sense to 90% of the people who play it.
    Last edited by MrBonkers; 06-09-2016 at 10:15 AM.

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast