Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: GaijinWorks to bring Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (PS4/PSVita) stateside.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAdonisVyers View Post
    I know this wasn't directed at me, but I thought I'd send some feedback anyways:

1 - Soundtrack (God bless you for making them complete OSTs)
    2 - Artbook - I'll look once and never remember, but I still love them
    3 - Cool collectible I'll probably get use out of or display (Plush wins over statue 10 days outta 10)
    4 - Small nick-nacs are neat (attach to keychain type things, or the Watch from the yet to acquire Growlanser Generations box)

I guess if I would forgo something, it's *Best of series* artbooks/CDs. For this one, it works well, because we haven't gotten artbooks for Summon Night (that I know of?), so I'm on board. But something like Persona 5's JP LE had a collection of soundtrack CDs, all of which probably replicate the songs previously available from the older games, so what's the point, y'know?

I will also mention that this pricepoint (~$130) is hefty, and for a series that's not my favorite, I was almost deterred. But the stuff does look super quality, and I always want to show my support here. What would it have taken to get this to around a $100 pricepoint - dropping 1 item? (plush or artbook?)

Ordered pretty early, probably sub-100 - that's the dream, anyways! Cheers on this cool set!
    The killer is the art book, cost-wise. But since the series hasn't been fully released in English, and there's lots of character pictures and background information, it seems really important to include it, so that's why it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Ah, I see. I read it more like there was some thing or things he looked for in an LE that wasn't present in the WE. Huge hardcover art book, full soundtrack and poster covered the basics I wanted to see and the plush and coasters covered the cute/interesting part so I couldn't think of what he might have wanted that wasn't there.
    To be fair I was going off of other posts he has made about LEs not just that post.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Pray to the old feline gods and the new.
    Yeah.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I have 3 months to order yay. Also, I'm concerned on the quality of the outer box. Is it going to bulge due to the contents or is it a thicker, more traditional cardboard box like Summon Night 5?
    It's not going to be a thin cardboard box with flaps at the top and bottom. The prototype isn't heavy cardboard like the shipping box for SN5, but it is a really thick board stock. Also, we're still working on the interior arrangement prototypes, but the goal is to have everything suspended and held in place within a dense foam block with cutouts, so I don't think bulging will be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by almighty View Post
    This is one nicely crammed to the rim with goodies WE(LE). Ordered mine. Hoping at the very least it will be in the low double digits. Great Job Vic/GW team as always.
    Thanks for the support!

The artbook, that is a regular sized book right? (8x11 ish?) Judging by that the outer box will be a nice display piece. The extras do look nice especially the plushie. It's going to be hard to not open and check out the contents. (it's going to be shrinkwrapped?)
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Kind of disappointed the WE isn't a bundle of both the PS4 and PSV versions of the game, but I'm pretty glad about that large ordering window. I'm going to get a pretty good paycheck at the end of the summer, so I should just make it for the early bird discount.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    The artbook, that is a regular sized book right? (8x11 ish?) Judging by that the outer box will be a nice display piece. The extras do look nice especially the plushie. It's going to be hard to not open and check out the contents. (it's going to be shrinkwrapped?)
    Yeah, the art book is big, like 8"x10". The plush are *adorable* in real-life, more than is even conveyed in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
    Kind of disappointed the WE isn't a bundle of both the PS4 and PSV versions of the game, but I'm pretty glad about that large ordering window. I'm going to get a pretty good paycheck at the end of the summer, so I should just make it for the early bird discount.
    We tried to include a PSVita PSN code, but quickly learned it's much more expensive to do that than for PSP, so we had to nix that idea. It was a sad day. It's really the only thing we really, really wanted in the box that didn't make it.

I already want the three plushies. But three LEs is a bit too much to spend, plus no gurantee of actually getting all three. I guess I'll seek out the others after mine arrives.

*Too bad on the code.
    I plan to pick the physical up anyhow. I'll wait to see who carries it and likely preorder to make sure I get one. (If it's gamestop so I get one sealed)
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Can you tell what color the stuffed animal is without opening the package/shrink wrap? Will there be a window that shows what the color (variant) is? If not, I can see madness for collectors who want to keep it sealed, and get all the colors.

Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast