Page 197 of 310 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3095

Thread: General thread for gaming news that doesn't deserve its own thread.

  1. #1961
    Senior Member zborgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Posts
    9,509
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Star Ocean Last Hope is being ported to PC/PS4 in 4K/Remaster on 11/28. $20.99, digital only in US. I thought it was fun on PS3 when I played it back then. His meltdown was quite the scene mmmkay?

    http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2017/6837.html
    It's a decent but imperfect RPG. I enjoyed it on 360. I think that it gets a lot of undue hate, like Infinite Undiscovery, for a cheeseball localization. But most people who complained about the games didn't play beyond the first hour or two.

    I'd play it again. To be honest, I enjoy it more than other games in the series.

  2. #1962
    Senior Member kleev_55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    5 and 6 were remade on iOS...
    You must not be a fan of this series
    So you count that as a remake and are satisfied and done with it?
    So you think they have an excuse not to remake these games anymore just because they put out those low cost ports?

    Also, how come no one's making a thread about this news?
    https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/1...d-owner/42392/

  3. #1963
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up Above, Down Below
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by kleev_55 View Post
    You must not be a fan of this series
    So you count that as a remake and are satisfied and done with it?
    So you think they have an excuse not to remake these games anymore just because they put out those low cost ports?

    Also, how come no one's making a thread about this news?
    https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/1...d-owner/42392/
    I haven't played the iOS FF5/6 because they look awful
    That and I don't like playing rpgs with no physical controllers
    Last edited by Tsukoblue; 10-22-2017 at 04:23 AM.

  4. #1964
    Senior Member kleev_55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    I haven't played the iOS FF5/6 because they look awful
    That and I don't like playing rpgs with no physical controllers
    Exactly! So those aren't remakes XD
    Personally I wouldn't mind touch screen, they just dont know how to make it good. But that's besides the point.

  5. #1965
    Senior Member PhantomSentry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,647
    F*ck a bunch of iOS.

  6. #1966
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up Above, Down Below
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by kleev_55 View Post
    Exactly! So those aren't remakes XD
    Personally I wouldn't mind touch screen, they just dont know how to make it good. But that's besides the point.
    The only rpgs I played on iOS were SMT and Dragon Quest 1 but I didn't get far in either because it was difficult to play them

  7. #1967
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up Above, Down Below
    Posts
    1,913
    @Kleev

    I still wonder why they didn't do Final Fantasy 5/6 like the perfect remakes of 1/2/4 on PSP

  8. #1968
    Senior Member kleev_55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    @Kleev

    I still wonder why they didn't do Final Fantasy 5/6 like the perfect remakes of 1/2/4 on PSP
    Because they're too busy doing every other thing possible that they can make EXCEPT what I particularly would want :P
    Look at FF15 Cup Noodle reveal from early this year, Monster of the Deep FF15, Chibi FF15, FF15 Mobile Strike, FF15 anime, FF15 movie, FF15 4K remaster for PS5 is already in the works (I made it up but I KNOW they already are anyway)

  9. #1969
    Senior Member PhantomSentry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,647
    Quote Originally Posted by kleev_55 View Post
    Because they're too busy doing every other thing possible that they can make EXCEPT what I particularly would want :P
    FF4 and FF6 remade into properly done VR. 9 if they still have enough steam left to do that afterwards.

  10. #1970
    Senior Member kleev_55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSentry View Post
    FF4 and FF6 remade into properly done VR. 9 if they still have enough steam left to do that afterwards.
    That would be REALLY HYPE for me to get into VR otherwise I have no interest in that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •