Page 297 of 310 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3095

Thread: General thread for gaming news that doesn't deserve its own thread.

Agreed.

Imagine a true return to form of Sonic (That isn't done by Fans just given permission to make a game.), Shining Force (In the writing and art style of Camelot, what we have now is a travesty.), Skies of Arcadia, Jet Set Radio (Which they may or may not be doing something with as we speak given the random shirt in the recent No More Heroes game.), Phantasy Star (Both Fantasy and Online.), Yakuza on other consoles, NiGHTS, Crazy Taxi, Samba De Amigo, Space Channel 5, Like so many IPs I'm forgetting on top of those.

All they gotta do i remake and port a bunch of them, And if that does well enough another Dreamcast might even be viable.
    A good way to test this is to also make a Saturn and Dreamcast Mini as well.
    Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kou The Mad View Post
    All they gotta do i remake and port a bunch of them
    For cell phones, with cheaply redone "HD" visuals for the maximum 2019 style profit. You know this is what will actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    For cell phones, with cheaply redone "HD" visuals for the maximum 2019 style profit. You know this is what will actually happen.
    Don't tempt the Spirits Ragnar.
    Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Fortnite event destroyed two major areas and brought back the drum gun. Not sure if Storino is still playing but my boy and I were wanting to see the drum gun return from the vault.

Nah, I never really started, except on the iPad briefly. Bubsy keeps my occupied.

I just saw this article today:

Metroid Prime 4 Release Date Update: New job posts are bad news for Nintendo Switch fans
    It looks like Samus' Metroid Prime 4 outing is still a long way off coming to Nintendo Switch if these jobs are anything to go by.
    You see, this is only part of why I hate Metroid Prime. It's gonna come out at the end of the Switch's life, and it's gonna be just a generic Prime game
    In this time we could have gotten 3 Super Metroid tier games.

Quote Originally Posted by kleev_55 View Post
    I just saw this article today:

You see, this is only part of why I hate Metroid Prime. It's gonna come out at the end of the Switch's life, and it's gonna be just a generic Prime game
    In this time we could have gotten 3 Super Metroid tier games.
    They should never have left it to Bamco to develop. Bamco doesn't really even develop much of anything outside of Tekken & Soulcalibur. Certainly not something like a first or third person shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    They should never have left it to Bamco to develop. Bamco doesn't really even develop much of anything outside of Tekken & Soulcalibur. Certainly not something like a first or third person shooter.
    I had some hopes that Bamco would do better, because I really didn't like what Retro Studios did ... if it was worse than Metroid Prime 1 or 2, holy ****, that must have been an unholy product.
    Or maybe Bamco was really actually doing a fun game, but because Metroid Prime fans hate anything good and fun, they saw no market for it and canceled. It probably looked colorful and had great music.

Quote Originally Posted by kleev_55 View Post
    I had some hopes that Bamco would do better, because I really didn't like what Retro Studios did ... if it was worse than Metroid Prime 1 or 2, holy ****, that must have been an unholy product.
    Or maybe Bamco was really actually doing a fun game, but because Metroid Prime fans hate anything good and fun, they saw no market for it and canceled. It probably looked colorful and had great music.
    I liked the first Prime at the time but I have a lot of trouble enjoying it nowadays. I really didn't like the second game and by the third I just wasn't interested in spite of trying to put some time into it.

Give me an old fashioned Metroid any time. I'm one of the odd ones that liked Other M but I'm sure we've had discussions about this already.

Recent GameSack episode and this ( http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic...=35171#p372426 ) have convinced me that I might need to soon invest in a MiSTer setup.

See first two links in the post that I linked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dibLXWdX5-M - GameSack episode on MiSTer.