Thread: The 14th can't come soon enough.

The 14th can't come soon enough.

I love RPG's, but I am really excited for The Last of Us. Ni No Kuni is the only other game this year that I was excited for (the same excitement I had for games like Final Fantasy 8 and Dragon Quest 8), so it's been a while.

IMG_5265.jpg

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    I suspect it's going to be Uncharted without the Indiana Jones-esque adventure that made those enjoyable.

I don't have the same faith I once did in NaughtyDog (or review scores for big budget games), so will be waiting until it hits the bargain bin.

I would love to play this big time XP but my PS3 is broken so I'll hold out till this holiday season to get it but it's definitely on my list.

Well, this is certainly off topic! But yea, I preordered it yesterday, and am getting a little hyped! I have faith considering it's the Uncharted 2 team supposedly, and the review scores.. I mean... sure hype can cause a few high scores.. but i'm not sure I've ever seen so many review score this high.

I've kept pretty dark on the whole game too, haven't watched a video about it in over a year so as not to be spoilt..

I will also wait to get this when it goes to $30 or below. I have Ni No Kuni but haven't gone back to it in a while. A problem of mine recently.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I will also wait to get this when it goes to $30 or below. I have Ni No Kuni but haven't gone back to it in a while. A problem of mine recently.
    FINISH IT! Seriously, my candidate for game of the year at this point. Tomb Raider was decent and I haven't touched Bioshock.

I just wish there was a gore switch. I know some gamers dig that, but I do not and it really ruins my ability to enjoy otherwise solid games. It's such an easy thing to do, but so few games have the option. I don't understand why they wouldn't add something that could expand their sales base very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Same here. And I know someone else.

Tomorrow!!!