Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are the physical editions coming along for Class of Heroes 2?

How are the physical editions coming along for Class of Heroes 2?

Any updates?

In regards to the bugs and translation errors that have been found and if they'll be in the UMD or not, Vic had this to say just two days ago:

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    We're discussing that now, but leaning toward re-doing the UMD for QA without the bug. It seems like a pretty big thing to have in a manufactured disc, and I'd like to avoid that. I think fans would as well.
    It will probably add a couple weeks, but that's the way we're leaning (the whole "delays are temporary, mediocrity is forever" thing...).
    It *seems* like we're very close to resolving the (intro) licensing, so if that happens before this goes to QA, we can have a tidy all in one update and the UMD will be complete. But it hasn't happened, so it may not - but it would be great if it did.

We're testing the version with the Alchemy Recipe fix starting tomorrow. It's very likely we'll remake the UMD image to include this version and submit that to QA so there won't be a huge (non game breaking, but still pretty big) bug in the UMD. I'll know for sure after E3 once we see how the test goes.

QA must hate you by now

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizo1 View Post
    QA must hate you by now
    I play it each time, too. Probably 10-12 times completely through by now. I would like to stop for a while.

I play it each time, too. Probably 10-12 times completely through by now. I would like to stop for a while.
    Somehow I interpret that smile as an edge of insanity smile lol. Gah! Game testing, you're like my hero because when I play alpha/beta builds for the gillionth time I just want to crack the screen and throw it out the window or I fall asleep due to lack of sound/music which induces massive boredom (Better than growing to hate the tunes I guess). In any case, hang in there Vic! Hopefully this ordeal will be over soon, then you can move on to playing CH3. XP

A question for Victor: early you mentioned that you were doing something unique to the physical edition that would make each one "unique" in its own way - is there anyway you could announce or give us a tease for what that might entail? Also, when the physical version ships how will be know when it does?

Personally, I don't want anymore hints. Half the fun of something like this is the anticipation, so I want to find out by opening the package and seeing what's there
    "Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." — Grimsley, Pokémon Black/White 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lirishae View Post
    Personally, I don't want anymore hints. Half the fun of something like this is the anticipation, so I want to find out by opening the package and seeing what's there
    You won't have to open the package, and it will be a small thing that collectors should appreciate.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    You won't have to open the package, and it will be a small thing that collectors should appreciate.
    Numerical printing with the number out of X printings. That's got to be it. So we can show the world how rare it is. :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast