Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How are the physical editions coming along for Class of Heroes 2?

Oh, and BTW, the physical is *definitely* being delayed a few weeks to get the version with the Alchemy Recipe fix QAed and manufactured. It was clear in testing that a *bunch* of the recipes were unlocking the wrong things in the download version.

One little "we're sorry" perk we added to take the sting out of the extra wait? The mini map now has an arrow instead of a square on it in the fixed version. If all goes well, we should be back in QA early next week.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Oh, and BTW, the physical is *definitely* being delayed a few weeks to get the version with the Alchemy Recipe fix QAed and manufactured. It was clear in testing that a *bunch* of the recipes were unlocking the wrong things in the download version.

One little "we're sorry" perk we added to take the sting out of the extra wait? The mini map now has an arrow instead of a square on it in the fixed version. If all goes well, we should be back in QA early next week.
    That's awesome. Thanks for holding that back to have it fixed. I have tried several recipes without success and think that most people would rather have it fixed than shipped right away. I think that you guys made the right decision.

Agreed, I think the delay to fix as many bugs as possible is totally acceptable. Thanks for all the hard work in making the physical edition the best possible!

In a related note, I know you mentioned somewhere that if bug-fixing took long enough, it might coincide with the Opening being in the physical release as well - any word on that?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAdonisVyers View Post
    Agreed, I think the delay to fix as many bugs as possible is totally acceptable. Thanks for all the hard work in making the physical edition the best possible!

In a related note, I know you mentioned somewhere that if bug-fixing took long enough, it might coincide with the Opening being in the physical release as well - any word on that?
    It is moving forward - we have another party involved on the licensing side, so I guess that's progress, but no idea if that means tomorrow or next month that the song clears. However as soon as it DOES, you can bet I'll post.

Of all the nit picky things that bug me about the game (most so nit picky that they're not even worth mentioning), not being able to tell what your orientation is on the mini map was the biggest one. It's just a split second to open up the large map, but it gets very annoying in the dungeons with lots of those twisty floor tiles. Thank you sir!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12