Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: REZ Infinite Physical Edition PS4 - Exclusive Via Iam8bit

  1. #11
    Senior Member Missile!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    281
    Oh it's these hipsters, the ones that did a Hotline miami 2 physical edition that was just a calling card with a steam code in the back and [freaking] vinyl records

  2. #12
    Senior Member EternalB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Missile! View Post
    Oh it's these hipsters, the ones that did a Hotline miami 2 physical edition that was just a calling card with a steam code in the back and [freaking] vinyl records
    Hipsters indeed... I went to one of their hosted events back when I was with Dtoid. I felt very out of place....
    Last edited by EternalB; 08-18-2016 at 10:47 PM.
    PSN/Steam/XBL - DrgnSlayerDyne

  3. #13
    Senior Member zborgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Posts
    9,543
    Remember when we all were worried about not importing Rez for Dreamcast, back in 2001 / 2002?

    Yeah. Neither do I.

  4. #14
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,499
    $11.40 for the cheapest shipping via USPS?!

    These guys can go suck an egg.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

  5. #15
    Senior Member EternalB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    $11.40 for the cheapest shipping via USPS?!

    These guys can go suck an egg.
    Nabbed this. Shipping was only $5 for one copy. $11.40 for two.
    PSN/Steam/XBL - DrgnSlayerDyne

  6. #16
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,499
    Weird, the $5 option wasn't there when I first tried. I deleted the item in my cart and tried again and it seems fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

  7. #17
    Senior Member EternalB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    644
    Game still hasn't sold out... wonder if it ever will.
    PSN/Steam/XBL - DrgnSlayerDyne

  8. #18
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,025
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalB View Post
    Game still hasn't sold out... wonder if it ever will.
    I still don't know if it is an open preorder or if they have a fixed number...

  9. #19
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,961
    I was thinking it was open, but I guess it really doesn't say.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

  10. #20
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,025
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    I was thinking it was open, but I guess it really doesn't say.
    I thought that too. Supposedly, someone at Neogaf mentioned something about 65000 copies, so I can't really tell.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •