Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you play other peoples's game files?

TempestOne
    Ok, I'll try to be more polite. I remember in videogame rental stores like Blockbuster I remember I would ask the employees if there was a way to get in touch-on with the other gamers in the neighborhood who were rental-ling the same Super Nintendo Entertainment System cartridge as me and they said you can leafe each other notes in the in-game boxes. Sorry, bro, I am just talking about videogames you do not have to get anti-hostile.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    It's all good so long as you don't go overboard. Filling the first page with new threads was a bit much is all .

TempestOne
    Sorry. I thought it was like old-school AOL Keyword forums where it was one long thread and it was un-collapsed, but how would I know? My bad......

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by TempestOne View Post
    Ok, I'll try to be more polite. I remember in videogame rental stores like Blockbuster I remember I would ask the employees if there was a way to get in touch-on with the other gamers in the neighborhood who were rental-ling the same Super Nintendo Entertainment System cartridge as me and they said you can leafe each other notes in the in-game boxes. Sorry, bro, I am just talking about videogames you do not have to get anti-hostile.
    Anti-hostile would imply that I was friendly and not antagonistic.

You're taking things too personally. The forum essentially polices itself and there is a general expectation of common courtesy. When we find massive numbers of one or two word topics that litter the front page, it tends to border on being spammy even if the intention is good. That is all.

TempestOne
    Ok. .....U-Uunderstood, sirz.

I-I was a-actually talking to storino03 when I said wow how rude......

Why was I rude? oy

TempestOne
    I mean if you were renting an RPG at a videogame rental store with other customers, why would you just randomly start deleting all the stores's customers's videogame J-rpg game save files, for no apparent reason? If I had a game save on there and found out someone else (obv. another customer) had had deleted it I'd be like, can I leave them a note in the rental box? My Blockbuster said that was ok and we left each other numerous codes/cheats/links/fatalitys. Etc.

And if that's the only save, do you not play the game? Makes utterly no sense. People rent a game as a temporary solution, not to have their saves preserved and the next rental customer be notified about whether the save can be overwritten or not.

TempestOne
    What do you mean? Huh? I just refrain from deleting an on-going lifes's RPG like, obviously this is someone elses's lifes in the gameing store on the videogame cartrige. This is their save. I do not even want to touch-on it, let alone obviously just like I would not want to delete it in-cases they come back to it one day too you know? Yeah, I know about rentals, I'm talking about in-game social politics and norms and unwritten rules to how to save properly within the community, as well, online, in - real lifes's. Huh?

I pop on a cartridge. I see there's four save's taken up. I delete #4 or the one that's started at 1 hour or something. If it's #1 and it's one-hour, I'll delete it but that one only. I don't create or re-create multiple saves on a rental. I don't think I've ever wiped clean a cartidge, bro, buddy,. Sorry.

Unless I have some reason to play someone's file I typically delete them.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast