Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold Loads.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    I think something bad happened with Mogwai and some gremlins are postin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    I think something bad happened with Mogwai and some gremlins are postin'.
    When I found out Bruce Willis's character died in the Sixth Sense, I had a cold load

TempestOne
    I think about Tia a lot.

You can Reply With Quote, your own Quote/or,/Post/Original Post, is there anything wrong with with me doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by TempestOne View Post
    For example, I want to level up Tia knowing she's going to leave the party/stay behind, when I leave the continent. Is this a cold load?
    This is my main problem right now, in VideoGames/and-RPG's...?

Do you guys think the Loading screen tries to take your thoughts away?

I bet you noone clicks on the Last button. A lot of the time. Is that why it takes so slow? When you load up an old page? It gives me time to think about myself, and to think about, Strategy, though?

I think duration or length of time between the Original Post/Poster and the timestamp of the most recent post and how important, pertinent the topic or subject matter is is the most important part of posting at a Message Board, online, in America, now, these days?

Do you guys think about that?

What about always thinking about this? And always using this strategy? Online, anywhere, in videogames, in Survivor, in Real Life?

Imagining there's no Administrator when you're making a post is pretty powerful stuff, guys? Who's the most leniant/lenient character?

Who breaks the 4th Wall the best? John-does? John?

Who replies to the Original Post, ((-THE BEST?-)) I think that's the point of Message Boards.

Sometimes I feel like there's no point to lurkers, and Guest, Guests Bar/Guests Bars? I just wonder if it's all just for the guilty pleasure of the Administrator and who pleases his sensory videogame neuros-response, neurosis, neurotic-ness the most?

Sometimes I wonder why I even post here and would the Administrator get his feelings hurt if I left?

I think that's the key to strategy in day-to-day life is to get an emotional response out of people through the computer? Pretty lol stuff here, fellas.

I think this attack is worth, re-iterating over and over? Because it's a good strategy. That's the point of this thread, and RPG's, and of videogames. Strategy Strategy Strategy, Attack Attack Attack

Once you find a good strategy, where's all the fun?

There has to be a point beyond strategy, why else, or what else would you be playing this game for?

Is this too high of a thought for you guys? I'm a pretty high, high-class kinda guy. And I have a high-class-high-set of videogames.

I feel like you guys try to take my high away a lot. Is that some weird strategy?

You must feel like you're pretty high-up in the food chain to say some other guy's name out loud to yourself online? You know what I'm saying?

Do you guys think about me when you go to sleep?

The Administrator must stay online for 24 Hours. There must be two of, 'em.

I noticed on Survivor, that Yau-Man Chan, A Computer Programmer, even, he has to eat sometime.

Who's thoughts on videogames, Survivor, the Internet, whatever medium or field of/or space you're on drives you the most bonkers at night when you're trying to get sleep at home with your wife, and your son, either at daytime or at nighttime? Is it me? I gave you my name give me yours? You hide behind anonymity and you use it to your advantage or strategy in the most creepiest of ways? What is your problem with me?

Do you get scared that I post questions about your when you're sleeping thinking I'll never bring it up because it's awkward or something America Online and That Japanese Bookstore or just whatever the Futch bothers you the most about me you have to type my clean, four-lettered name on your clean, computer keyboard either at work or at home?

Does

mailer-daemon bother you?

Whichs's scarier, creepier?

mailer-daemon or the name, "John",? What is it about me or the name John that bothers you so much?

Are you trying to make a meme out of me so you don't get made fun of on the internet?

What would your wife think of that?

Or your son?

That little bit of fear you have of/for liking me? Just some other boy on the internet?

Do you love me?

Hahahaha.

Administrator speak and making fun of you strategy.

Ahahaha.

Thoughts?

Are your thoughts so big of the Message Board you direct all your replies to just that one voice of that favorite poster of yours online on the internet because you fell in love with that at that, at some point?

AHAHAHAHAHA. Zborgerd, you're so strategic, creepy, and intelligent of smarts and wisdom that you made me think of that.

Possible love on the internet.

You're such a freak on a leash.
    Last edited by TempestOne; 01-12-2017 at 04:07 PM.

... Anyway, back to topic.
    I had a cold load today.
    It was that feeling when Capcom updated their MegaMan -Mobile app today, and I was like WOW! ITS GONNA HAPPEN!
    I checked the fixes, and it only fixed a supposed unresponsive "left" button on the dpad that would very rarely stop responding or something.
    No framerate fixes or significant controller updates. The only things that needs updating.

That really was a cold load.

TempestOne
    I realized that when you click-up, or drag up the Songs page-title on your iPhone 6+ Plus, you can see the Shuffle and Replay(Once) button. But then, they upgraded the iOS and they said in the list of upgrades that if you drag up the screen at the Song Title you can see the Shuffle and Replay (Once,) buttons, again.

Is this a Cold Loads....?

Basically they upgraded something that was caught-late, and a fan caught and reported, and they 'upgraded' it 'again' in the upgrade, or, something about computers that I don't get and know?

I've been thinking about which game to play a lot since my Pre-Play? Thread was taken away.

Is this/That a Cold Load.s?

Why would you level up someone that you know is just going to leave?

Why would you level up someone that you don't think is going to come back?

Are people that strategic/,... and, emotional?

What if you just don't care? What if you just suppress your emotion that you gag? Is that strategy?

What if I admitted to you guys that these games make me barf, that they're so, "clean?"
    Last edited by TempestOne; 01-12-2017 at 01:07 PM.

You came up with the term, why do you keep asking yourself what a cold load is?
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

TempestOne
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    You came up with the term, why do you keep asking yourself what a cold load is?
    Is that not appropriate? So what, if I question myself? So what, if I question my own theories? Why do you care about me, yourself? I thought you're just gonna like, make fun of me some more about my VideoGame Box Repair. Business/Thread. I'm glad you, "caught me in another thread/post," or whatever cute little thing you all say to yourselfs is?

Can't directly answer anything can you?
    Is that a cold load?
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

Because the eternal pursue of knowdlege requires constant re-exploration of already stablished concepts. That's the way it is.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast