Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold Loads.

TempestOne
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Is that a cold load?
    Is what a, "Cold Loads.?" What the Futch are you trying to ask me?

Why don't you just talk to me like a White Person, using White-English, bro?

Do you change the way you speak depending on the poster?
    Last edited by TempestOne; 01-12-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestOne View Post
    Is what a, "Cold Loads.?" What the Futch are you trying to ask me?

Why don't you just talk to me like a White Person, using White-English, bro?

Do you change the way you speak depending on the poster?
    What the hell?
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

TempestOne
    What the hell?
    Who are you talking to? Now? The post? Me? The Reply? The Quote? Make yourself clear, bro.

This website makes me talk to myself. How annoying it is. And the spam block. And the 8-(LOL)-character-limit. Lol. Annoying. Most annoyingest website to talk about videogames to date. I miss ezBoard.

Why don't you just say TempestOne, or, "John", or just who the hell do you think you're talking to? Me? The Reply? What are you even saying? Is, "What the hell?" Found in the Bible? Is, "What the hell?" a direct quote from the great game of Lunar? HAHALOLOLOLOL!!!!! Ohh, I stopped at five-(5)-exclamation points online what could that possibly mean?

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Tempest has lost it.

Who are you talking to? Now? The post? Me? The Reply? The Quote? Make yourself clear, bro.

This website makes me talk to myself. How annoying it is. And the spam block. And the 8-(LOL)-character-limit. Lol. Annoying. Most annoyingest website to talk about videogames to date. I miss ezBoard.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

TempestOne
    How many times do you look at other people's post counts? How many times do you look at your own? Do you get turned on or is there a little competition as to who can post the most? C'mon, guys, be honest.

Why don't you post your little annoyingest.gif meme in your own little .GIFs/Memes/Thread just one thread though just to be special but don't post in it just the original post just to "Keep It Sealed"?

Let's start a, "Keep It Sealed"? Thread that noone posts in just to be funny online AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA!

Your little gif sums up everything through text. Oh, the time you could have spent saving in a/an console RPG, instead you decided to make another 'weird' 'whiteish-only' post online that you Australian and Americans all collectively get and laugh at over.
    Last edited by TempestOne; 01-12-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Post count is the eternal competition. It's not over until a board dies.

How many times do you look at other people's post counts? How many times do you look at your own? Do you get turned on or is there a little competition as to who can post the most? C'mon, guys, be honest.

Why don't you post your little annoyingest.gif meme in your own little .GIFs/Memes/Thread just one thread though just to be special but don't post in it just the original post just to "Keep It Sealed"?

Let's start a, "Keep It Sealed"? Thread that noone posts in just to be funny online AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA!
    Oh totally. That's the only reason any of us post here.
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

TempestOne
    Are you confusing Australia and America again?

You missed on posting a .gif that you privately, personally made yourself.

How long did it take you to Google that? Or, do you have your own little special folder on your Computer? LOL!!!

I prefer short, small, post counts, with juicy, informative, secretive, cryptic, posts.

Oh totally. That's the only reason any of us post here.
    You're darn right it is. Gyp and I can use our combined post count because we're the wondertwins, so I get to slack off.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast