Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Cold Loads.

TempestOne
    Here's another well-forgotten Cold Load(s.): Not getting Sarah, each-and-everytime you boot-up, or, load- Suikoden I. I think that's a cold load. I think that's a cold load, for sure. I think that's a cold load, for major. Accidentally using Fei's headbutt.
    Last edited by TempestOne; 07-10-2017 at 05:28 AM.

I had a cold load when I woke up and saw Homer Simpson in the mirror

TempestOne
    I started up Suikoden I./Or, like, -'The-~WahwahhMargins

I named him McCollin, and I got the stupid-ass like Magitek-riding camels, instead of Sarah the Water Witch from Kirov. So, boring. I thought it was a Cold Loads majoresz.

TempestOne
    I talked to my Dad about Cold Loads today and he was just like, "Na talo ka na, ..." or/ "So, ... you don't like losing?" Or, something to that effect. I said something weird like, "I felt lost... or disheartened, ... When I started the game up, though?" And he was like, "Well, that's just you, ...son, ...?"
    Last edited by TempestOne; 07-16-2017 at 11:49 PM.

I had a cold load while I was in the Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    I had a cold load while I was in the Matrix
    You can keep trying without having to wait if you took the blue pill.

@Tempest, good thing you put a M in the main characters name

I named him Tir not knowing about the issue with Suikoden II where it calls him by his last name but with a T instead of an M

TempestOne
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    @Tempest, good thing you put a M in the main characters name

I named him Tir not knowing about the issue with Suikoden II where it calls him by his last name but with a T instead of an M
    Yehr - I might change him to Tutong.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    My clothes washer is not working correctly and it agitates the laundry during the fill cycle while washing cold loads. It is normally a symptom of a defective temperature switch, as it also has a water level sensor within it as well.

I tapped it several times and switched it between cold and hot several times and then set it to wash a hot load. Now it's working. Remains to be seen if it works again during a cold load. If not, I will have to replace the switch. The part runs about $90.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    My clothes washer is not working correctly and it agitates the laundry during the fill cycle while washing cold loads. It is normally a symptom of a defective temperature switch, as it also has a water level sensor within it as well.

I tapped it several times and switched it between cold and hot several times and then set it to wash a hot load. Now it's working. Remains to be seen if it works again during a cold load. If not, I will have to replace the switch. The part runs about $90.
    What model washing machine? I'll be honest I look at getting new ones sometimes, but this Kenmore 80 series has been a heck of a champ and whenever it breaks it's normally something easy/cheap to fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast