Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 6 Production Bits

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    SN6 still on track?
    Able to give any numbers on how the WE's sold?
    We've had English builds with some of the voice in, but should have all the voice in the version next week. It also supports 2k resolution on PS4 Pros, which looks slightly better than the already awesome regular PS4 version. Final outtakes are a little over 27 minutes long, down from 2 hours of raw outtakes. There was a LOT of audio recorded! Opening song is in English now, and we're trying to get both English and Japanese versions in the game so the user can select them, as we've done before.

SN6:WE Presales were good. BNE seems satisfied with the numbers, but we're not releasing them. I do think that there will be some sad pandas that missed the presale once people see how awesome these are in-hand.

Quote Originally Posted by njhowe999 View Post
    Hey Vic, any chance of a SN6 "making of" video???
    Too expensive. We're still on a shoestring budget until we get our sales numbers consistently up.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Too expensive. We're still on a shoestring budget until we get our sales numbers consistently up.
    Best of luck growing the brand. Really hoping for a miracle and a physical release of CoH 3 as well as future projects.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Yeah, I couldn't support the WE because of monetary and shipping reasons, but I'll get the retail version for sure and will support the physical release of CoH3 if it ever comes out. Wondering what other titles could you release!

True. I had many chances to get it, but ultimately declined. I'll support the physical release as many as I can.

I hope we start seeing game news websites covering this game. I frequent two, Siliconera and Destructoid, and not sure I have ever seen anything about this game on either in some time. Just checked now actually, Siliconera hasn't said a word about the game since August, and Destructoid hasn't talked about a Summon Night game since part 5.

Anyway, I did the preorder thing, and gotta admit, I am really looking forward to getting the CE. Reason I am mentioning this now is I was doing some email clean up and realized I still had an email I sent myself with my Summon Night 5 digital code. I got myself a Vita for Christmas, and I completely forgot about having that code until 30 minutes ago. Course, now I have SN 5 on my vita, and will fire it up once Im done with Tales of Hearts.

So will the regular retail version of Summon Night 6 on the Vita come with anything special - or will it just be regular vita case with no insert, generic art on the card, and single sided wrap?

Also, availability for pre-orders of Summon Night 6 out yet? Are EB Games, videogamesplus.ca and/or amazon.ca being considered at all for this one as retailers of the game on release?

I'm surprised that the regular edition isn't up for pre-order yet.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I would think soon. I'll probably preorder 1 of each somewhere, maybe bestbuy if they offer it for the GCU discount. And pickup any variants once its out.

I'd bet VPG will carry it. If the offer preorders than probably. I'd count on the regular release getting some extra aside from an actual manual.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I'm surprised that the regular edition isn't up for pre-order yet.
    Me too. Just a series of inconveniences getting them set up at retail. Hopefully soon.

Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast