Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 6 Production Bits

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddish View Post
    So a terrible edition/version I wouldn't want lol, okay got it...

Too lazy? Oh so working towards a Master's Degree is lazy? Sorry I actually have a life and don't live in my mother's basement smoking weed all day to be able to be online 24/7/365 to catch these things when they happened. It's not about laziness, it's about that I was literally too busy to have been able to get one.
    All it is, is an excuse as to why this person or that person didn't order in time. No point in lashing out at the old, super cliche parents' basement doing drugs. Maybe that's you and you are working on your Master's while living at your parents converted basement.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Storin put on his meany pants today :O.

So a terrible edition/version I wouldn't want lol, okay got it...
    I wouldn't call it a "terrible edition", but a version that's at least available in limited quantities instead of ebay being the only option. The differences will only bother a flipper or ultra-hardcore. Plus, I believe that once people see these in person, the Ebay prices on the direct sale sets will be crazy. It's a awesome set.

Too lazy? Oh so working towards a Master's Degree is lazy? Sorry I actually have a life and don't live in my mother's basement smoking weed all day to be able to be online 24/7/365 to catch these things when they happened. It's not about laziness, it's about that I was literally too busy to have been able to get one.
    Follow @GAIJINWORKS. We sent messages out on twitter during the presale. That's a pretty low-time-cost way to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    All it is, is an excuse as to why this person or that person didn't order in time. No point in lashing out at the old, super cliche parents' basement doing drugs. Maybe that's you and you are working on your Master's while living at your parents converted basement.
    Can't we all just get along?

And besides, basements aren't even that common in places like California!

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I wouldn't call it a "terrible edition", but a version that's at least available in limited quantities instead of ebay being the only option. The differences will only bother a flipper or ultra-hardcore. Plus, I believe that once people see these in person, the Ebay prices on the direct sale sets will be crazy. It's a awesome set.
    As mentioned I think it's nice you are offering it through VGP at all.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

What's next after SK6?

Quote Originally Posted by linlilili View Post
    What's next after SK6?
    Vic runs off to a tropical island with all of our money.

Spoiler: 
    I imagine we'll see what if anything will happen with CoH3. Based on past games we should hear about the next game after SN6 has shipped out.
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

Vic! I didn't get a confirmation email like people did last week. I checked my amazon payments thing and everything went through. Where should I email you at about this? Also...any hints on what's going on with CoH3??

Quote Originally Posted by linlilili View Post
    What's next after SK6?
    Sleep. A lot of sleep. And movies. I have been deprived of a year of popular culture. There's some other stuff (one is especially exciting if the deal closes) but it's all after sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by KoopaTroopaZ View Post
    Vic! I didn't get a confirmation email like people did last week. I checked my amazon payments thing and everything went through. Where should I email you at about this? Also...any hints on what's going on with CoH3??
    Thank god I have a customer service person now to help with this kind of stuff. Baby steps.

Email them: customerservice@gaijinworks.com. Give your order number and email address so they can make sure it was sent out (very likely. It probably was eaten by your email provider, especially if it's run by Microsoft or yahoo).

And CoH3 is still coming. Not sure of the form yet. It's been done for months. It will either be PSN only PSP/Vita title or converted to the PS3 version, which can be a physical release. That's John/Monkeypaw's ultimate decision, though. Should have clarity after SN6 is out.

Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast