Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Summon Night 6 Production Bits

According to what Vic said and the front page, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Soo Wonderful Edition sales close Nov 30th?
    I don't think we can push it out any more, because of the time needed to manufacture all the pieces parts and get them here in time.

how were sales figures, satisfactory or less than expected? also I am surprised since the regular edition will retail that it is not yet availlable as preorder in online stores(gamestop, amazon).

Quote Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
    how were sales figures, satisfactory or less than expected? also I am surprised since the regular edition will retail that it is not yet availlable as preorder in online stores(gamestop, amazon).
    Sales are good, although Vita has really slowed down and is losing ground weekly to PS4. Hopefully Amazon will have the regular version up for preorders by the end of the month and Gamestop in December. Best Buy and Toys R Us are "maybe" still.

I wish you could hold the WE preorders until the end of December, that way you get all the extra people with Christmas money and such. Just a thought!

so, seeing that the page for SN5 still says "coming to EU Q1 2016", no news about updates whatsoever, I guess you **** on your Eu clients

Quote Originally Posted by -Viorith- View Post
    so, seeing that the page for SN5 still says "coming to EU Q1 2016", no news about updates whatsoever, I guess you **** on your Eu clients
    We're still working on it, believe it or not. It's just that there were EU based problems I can't discuss related to the changeover to GPP, Vita whitelisting, and the closing of the PSP store. It's been a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I wish you could hold the WE preorders until the end of December, that way you get all the extra people with Christmas money and such. Just a thought!
    Yeah, I know holding until Christmas wouldn't work. I mean, it would be great to give a little extra time, but we're really coming close to the hard deadline for getting manufacturing started, and the set is more complicated than what I originally showed. Maybe a couple more weeks is the best fantasy, but I know we couldn't hold out until after Christmas. Manufacture + shipping + assembly time wouldn't make that.

Front page of the site is updated with new pictures of the external box and all the plush. More of the components of the set will be added over the next few days so you can see how we've been busily improving the set!

Looks nice. Probably will pass on it. Just can't justify the prices on this edition so close to Christmas.

Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast