Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 3 (PSP) | Let's send off the PSP in style!

Class of Heroes 3 (PSP) | Let's send off the PSP in style!

Siliconera picked up the story about the potential CoH3 physical edition, so I did a search and it doesn't seem there's a dedicated thread for the game just yet?

Class of Heroes 3 In Final Testing Phase, May Get Physical Edition

Class of Heroes 3 on PSP is wrapping up development for its Western release. Presently, the game is in the final testing phase and publisher Gaijinworks is exploring the option of a physical edition.

The announcement for Class of Heroes 3’s Western localization was over a year ago, and the game was anticipated to launch before the end of last year.

Gaijinworks President Victor Ireland explained the situation, “Yes, Class of Heroes 3 is still coming.” In Ireland’s forum post, he explains working out the logistics of a physical release has been time consuming and the company is holding off on any further announcements until they have firmed up their plans.

That being said, those interested in owning the physical edition of Class of Heroes 3 may want to jump on the presale opportunity if it becomes available, because it’s sounding like the potential physical edition will be available in limited, made-to-order quantities. Ireland continued, “there won’t be time for an interest poll, so we’ll just go straight to the presale if we get the UMD go-ahead, and make whatever we sell."
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/07/23...0qO7pSc4RYQ.99

DualShockers also just put the word out: http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/07/...l-umd-release/

See also Vic's "Quick update" thread here: http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/...8-Quick-update

Description of the game:

Time to hit the books with a new crop of adventurers! Class of Heroes 3 takes the series to the next level with fan-requested changes and all new game systems that make this one of the most addictive and charming dungeon crawling RPGs ever!

The biggest new feature is that instead of one school, players have the choice of three very different schools to begin their quest and call their home during the game. The school chosen will change the uniforms of the players and the degree of difficulty of the game. Each school also has a unique cast of characters to interact with. Once the school is chosen and the game begins, players will also notice new systems like the expanded Affinity system that allows specific love/hate connections to be specified between characters to grow positive or negative relationships under player’s specific control. Finally, one of the most-requested changes from Class of Heroes 2 has been implemented as well: labyrinths now feature a selection of ambient music as you explore them.

With the expanded school campus system, devilish new labyrinths, charming gameplay, and enormous cast of characters, Class of Heroes 3 won’t be easy for dungeon-crawling fans to put down once they start!
    http://www.gaijinworks.com/about/psp...s-of-heroes-3/

The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Vic must be comfident he can get the physical made then. One last PSP game!
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

Weird. It's nice, but it didn't come from me. I'm still trying to make one last PSP NA physical happen with CoH3 that we're testing now, but nothing is for sure yet...at all. Odds of a digital only are about as good as getting the physical to happen at this point. 50-50.

Well, this topic is a bit awkward now.

Well 50/50 is still decent odds at this point.
    Nobody will tell me how to live.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Weird. It's nice, but it didn't come from me. I'm still trying to make one last PSP NA physical happen with CoH3 that we're testing now, but nothing is for sure yet...at all. Odds of a digital only are about as good as getting the physical to happen at this point. 50-50.

Well, good luck.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Well, this topic is a bit awkward now.
    I thought it was a bit awkward that there wasn't a thread for it yet. (Or if there was, I couldn't find it.) So now is as good as any to finally start discussing the game, right? Especially since the game's in final testing. Assuming Vic will start promoting it after the Summon Night 6 WE campaign.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    I thought it was a bit awkward that there wasn't a thread for it yet. (Or if there was, I couldn't find it.) So now is as good as any to finally start discussing the game, right? Especially since the game's in final testing. Assuming Vic will start promoting it after the Summon Night 6 WE campaign.
    I've just been holding off on promoting it much until the path the game will take to come out was actually set. It's different than all other games we've done in that there's not a clearly defined manner it will be released because of the abrupt PSP UMD situation.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Would be interesting if it would be possible to partner with Acquire & or Zero Div, to get an English version published in Japan, and shipped to you. It seems that only Japanese UMDs can be produced now, right?

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Would be interesting if it would be possible to partner with Acquire & or Zero Div, to get an English version published in Japan, and shipped to you. It seems that only Japanese UMDs can be produced now, right?
    ZeroDiv wouldn't work. Acquire has already helped a little. However, the bigger problem is there's the issue of product codes and manufacture numbers, etc. The way you're talking about wouldn't work. We basically have to work within the system to carve out an exception to do this special thing one time the right way where a US product code disc is made on a Japanese UMD line, then assembled back here for sale in NA. It's complicated, but I've been working on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast