Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 175

Thread: Class of heroes 3 production status

  1. #151
    Awesome! Class of Heroes on the go! ! !

  2. #152
    Senior Member zanth1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Mandan, ND
    Posts
    2,015
    It's always been on the go... PSP and all.

  3. #153
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,950
    Interesting that Vic isn't doing it. Maybe that 3+ year wait on CoH3 has hurt that chance?
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

  4. #154
    Senior Member cj_iwakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    193
    Well, Atlus did the original...

    Uh, has anyone seen Vic?...

  5. #155
    Senior Member ragnar14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,019
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Interesting that Vic isn't doing it. Maybe that 3+ year wait on CoH3 has hurt that chance?
    It was just announced, for Japan, presumably an eShop release. We don't know that Vic isn't doing it for here, anything could happen.

  6. #156
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,950
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    It was just announced, for Japan, presumably an eShop release. We don't know that Vic isn't doing it for here, anything could happen.
    Oh I didn't see it was Japan. Hmm.. COULD explain his absence then. But then that means he went over to the dark side by doing switch games.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

  7. #157
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Quote Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
    Uh, has anyone seen Vic?...
    It's been a hot minute.

    Honestly at this point I hope he's okay.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  8. #158
    Senior Member buckethead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    It's been a hot minute.

    Honestly at this point I hope he's okay.
    i've always been curious if it costs him money to maintain this forum. if so, you'd think he would chime in from time to time. everyone has a free minute here & there, he can't possibly be that busy.

  9. #159
    Senior Member cj_iwakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    i've always been curious if it costs him money to maintain this forum. if so, you'd think he would chime in from time to time. everyone has a free minute here & there, he can't possibly be that busy.
    Hopefully he's not on the run with the Imageepoch guy.

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Idaho Falls, ID
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
    Hopefully he's not on the run with the Imageepoch guy.
    LOL. I forgot about that.
    ----------------------------------------------

    Vic-

    Are you alive???!?! Hopefully you're securing a bunch of licenses!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •