Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of heroes 3 production status

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    OH YEAH.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I have more than enough TVs I think. I have the XM29+ in the basement for retro stuff and an extra Trinitron out in the garage, but for something modern like PS3 it's all hooked up the the main TV upstairs. Playing PS3 on a CRT would kind of be madness I think.
    It's not the end of the world with an HD set. I just play it with an lcd monitor though. It depends how much you actually game on an lcd display, but it might be worth considering having another especially as the kids get older and want more tv access.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    I'd rather play it on a CRT unless I was playing 10' out or more from an LCD. Gotta mask those garbage textures somehow.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Just remember some us are crazy and want this more than SN6! (Well, at least I do.)

I'd say that the PSP version would be preferrable, especially if the license would need to be redone in case of PS3 version. Making the PSP version Vita TV compatible gives everyone the chance to play the game on a big screen, while making the game PS3 only limits the game ONLY to one console, with no option for handheld way of play. And I don't know for others than myself, but I vastly prefer playing these kinds of games on handhelds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuupopopo View Post
    Vita TV compatible gives everyone the chance to play the game on a big screen
    Yeah, how many people actually bought a PSTV? Given my physical collecting ways I sure didn't.

You can easily play PS3 games on the go. Just get a Mini-HDMI tablet, and plug your PS3 into your car. It's a portable PS3

PStv does play physical vita game. That's why I got a few when they were cheap.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    Yeah, how many people actually bought a PSTV? Given my physical collecting ways I sure didn't.

You can easily play PS3 games on the go. Just get a Mini-HDMI tablet, and plug your PS3 into your car. It's a portable PS3
    I own two PSTVs. Bought them for like $49 and $20 or something.

I am an almost 100% happy owner of a PS TV
    I love it, but I have problems with it.

Well, the Vita games it can play, they play great. Buuuuut, there is like some blurrying going on which I really dont like.
    I wish I could have sharp pixels, I dont care that the games are lower res, it makes me feel a little blind when I see blurrying.

PSP, same thing, but even worse since this is half the res of a Vita game. Again, when I display a PSP screenshot from my computer, with perfectly square sharp pixels, it looks great and beautiful. But when I play the game through a PS TV, it will look blurry as hell like an emulator with Bilinear filter turned on.
    Actually, the Vita does have a filter for PSP and PS1, but these don't exist on the PS TV.

And last, and worst, is PS1 games.
    Not only is it the blurriest one of all but the emulator input lag feels horrible. It's playable, but PS1 on PSTV must be the worst way to play PS1 games on earth.
    I have a much MUCH nicer experience on a freaking Raspberry Pi. Sharp, near lagless gaming!

That being said, yes, I'd be fine with a PSP digital release since I still have a PSP anyway can play on my Vita too. But really PSP on PSTV isn't all that bad either if Im far away enough from the TV.
    Last edited by kleev_55; 03-26-2017 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    PStv does play physical vita game. That's why I got a few when they were cheap.
    I honestly never heard that before. Such a poorly marketed device...

I do regret failing to buy one cheap, but I think the cheapest they hit up here was like $75 with a controller.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    I honestly never heard that before. Such a poorly marketed device...

I do regret failing to buy one cheap, but I think the cheapest they hit up here was like $75 with a controller.
    I agree with this, basically the vita tv is a vita, it literally plays vita games without the need for the original system; it looks like a small usb hard drive with a slot for vita games on one side; I was able to get an open copy with the controller for cheap , but agree I had no clue what this was until some of the guys on here mentioned it a while back.

I thought it was some kind of roku like device that let you stream some vita games digitally.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast