Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanguard Bandits Pin?

Vanguard Bandits Pin?

Sooo anybody get there's? I sent in for mine back in July and haven't heard or received squat yet. Sent a message to Vic about it but no response either.

I've yet to send in for mine either, but I know you needed to include a PSN receipt and a money order right? The money order is what I've been putting off personally, as I hate waiting in line at the bank/post office. I wish I could just stick cash in there.

Yea, I printed out the receipt from the PSN like it said with a MO, but no go as of yet. I cant see it taking 2 and a half months to send unless they are having them made now and will be shipping them all out at a later date. I didnt see anything like that in the promotions page either tho so, dont know.

What's a VB pin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamasura View Post
    What's a VB pin ?
    Check the homepage, promotions tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu3rav3n View Post
    Yea, I printed out the receipt from the PSN like it said with a MO, but no go as of yet. I cant see it taking 2 and a half months to send unless they are having them made now and will be shipping them all out at a later date. I didnt see anything like that in the promotions page either tho so, dont know.
    Did you included payment?

O yea, MO written out to Gaijinworks. Just like it said in the tab. I Have the stub from my MO too but there's no way to check if its been cashed as far as I can tell.

I asked Vic before about them and he told me they had a lot of them left so I'm assuming he has plenty of them already made and in stock. Maybe shoot him a PM through here, or email the webmaster of the site?

I sent him a Pm awhile back but never got a response. That's actually why I ended up posting something here. I might have to send something to the to the main email contact like you said and see what kind of response I get.
    Last edited by Blu3rav3n; 09-18-2014 at 08:13 PM.

I sent him a Pm awhile back but never got a response. That's actually why I ended up posting something here. I might have to send something to the to the main email contact like you said and see what kind of response I get.
    He has been mostly MIA for a while, he is probably waiting on news for CoH2G or the PSP game before he comes back and gets bombarded with questions. He does this from time to time and then usually responds when he pops back up.

edit: I know he's alive, I saw him post in a NeoGaf thread about that progamer getting shot and killed for his PS4
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Haha I like the "I know he's alive" comment part, that was funny. Yea I heard about that gamer too. That's even worse then the whole swatting problem recently. I can wait, Im in no hurry, but that changes when I cant get a response in almost 3 months you know. Thanks by the way everyone for the info, gives me something to go on.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast