Thread: game request tears to tiara 1

game request tears to tiara 1

yeah i havent the slightest idea about this game just that its an strategy rpg by aquaplus.is this doable vic?btw, saw the anime a few years ago...here we go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCJhWr8JiAs

Quote Originally Posted by perrandy View Post
    yeah i havent the slightest idea about this game just that its an strategy rpg by aquaplus.is this doable vic?btw, saw the anime a few years ago...here we go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCJhWr8JiAs
    Isn't this the one based on the eroge PC game? Won't be doing any hentai, wife sims, etc. They're all a little too pedo-bear friendly for my sensibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Isn't this the one based on the eroge PC game? Won't be doing any hentai, wife sims, etc. They're all a little too pedo-bear friendly for my sensibilities.
    i dont think this has any pedo-bear issues but yes this is based of a hentai pc game that later was ported to the ps3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tears_to_Tiara
    if after reading the wikipedia you are still uncomfortably with this then delete this thread

-nvm- I should have read a little more -_- please delete this post
    Last edited by Aristides; 04-23-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    It's a general rule in Japan to not have any Hentai, full nudity, or any kind of sex in their games released on consoles and handheld systems like PSP, PS3, PS2, PS Vita, PS1, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, etc. On PC, I think the only restriction is no lolis can be in Hentai situations. Even God of War series which we know all about its sex scenes and nudity is actually removed in the Japanese version since it's not allowed to have scenes like that in Japan since it's a Playstation series. If God of War was on PC, it would likely stay intact.

Many Hentai games are released on Playstation systems as well as Nintendo and Xbox systems, but with the Hentai removed or at least edited into what Japan calls the All-Ages version(which doesn't mean it would get a rated E for Everyone rating from ESRB, but just it being ok for people younger than 18 to buy the console release).

I've imported the Tears to Tiara games on PS3, and it doesn't have the same kind of content as you would find in the PC version, but that's to be expected. Sure it has some suggestive scenes, but nowhere near like it would be on PC. Tears to Tiara 1 was ported to PS3 and PSP while Aquaplus also made a Tears to Tiara game that wasn't released on PC and just went straight to PS3 and then got ported over to PSP. Now there's a Tears to Tiara II in the works for PS3 which also doesn't exist on PC.

As a side-note, Aquaplus also has a crossover fighting game for PS3 called Aquapazza with characters from To Heart 1 and 2, Tears to Tiara, Utawarerumono, Comic Party, White Album and more. There's even a Tears to Tiara Anime which can be bought on Blu-ray and DVD which also aired on Anime Network and isn't considered Hentai.

It's almost like Aquaplus doesn't do much Hentai anymore if they keep making all of these games for Playstation.

Ty for making it clear for ppl around here to understand about this game