Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem Warriors: Special Edition (Switch): $79.99, Releases Oct 20, 2017!

Yeah I was going to mention echoes, and even a lot of the ambios seem to be a lot more common. If best buy doesnt put this one out, ill just hold off an probably get copy instore at gamestop worse case scenario.

Living here in Jersey, fighting villains from afar
    Not interested in the game itself. They only put in the least interesting characters in the franchise.

if it has marth im sold, i dont know whose in the roster. Ive always liked dynasty warriors though, so dw x anime/gaming franchise I like has usually been an easy sell.

I picked up the limited versions of Fates and Shadows of Valentia, but I'm going to pass on this one. The soundtrack is the only extra that is appealing to me, but I don't consider it worth buying the LE to get it (I'll probably try to acquire it separately on eBay later or simply live without it).

I'm sure I'll check out the game itself eventually. I can actually afford a Switch this holiday season, but I will probably wait until a hardware revision/stock issues aren't as bad/there's a bundle or limited version of the hardware out I want. I'm in no rush with only having five Switch games so far (three in my possession and two pre-orders for games coming out this year).
    Last edited by mandy_moorehol; 09-09-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mandy_moorehol View Post
    I picked up the limited versions of Fates and Shadows of Valentia, but I'm going to pass on this one. The soundtrack is the only extra that is appealing to me, but I don't consider it worth buying the LE to get it (I'll probably try to acquire it separately on eBay later or simply live without it).

I'm sure I'll check out the game itself eventually. I can actually afford a Switch this holiday season, but I will probably wait until a hardware revision/stock issues aren't as bad/there's a bundle or limited version of the hardware out I want. I'm in no rush with only having five Switch games so far (three in my possession and two pre-orders for games coming out this year).
    yeah Im going to wait until later models for the switch. I think i might finally get a wii u, need to replace my original wii anyway so its two birds with one stone.

Yeah, I have a very low interest level for the Switch right now. I've got so many PSP and Vita games to play on the go the Switch has such little pull for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

I don't see the switch as an 'to go' device despite what they want it to be. If I take something usually it's my 3ds/n3ds as it fits in my pockets.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

I played my sister's Switch last month and I can see the appeal, home console graphics on a portable system (we played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe), but already having it on Wii U, it's a hard sell (as is the system). We'll see how it is around this time next year.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    I don't see the switch as an 'to go' device despite what they want it to be. If I take something usually it's my 3ds/n3ds as it fits in my pockets.
    I've probably only played my Switch for a few hours on the dock, almost always play it away from the TV.

Mario Odyssey though. I gotta play that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast