Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So, Neogaf is imploding?

let me get this timeline straight. he got in the shower with her. she turned him down. later, they had relations. later she accuses him of sexual assault. that reeks of bullshit to me. women like this one are out of control.

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump is involved in this somehow
    Last edited by Tsukoblue; 10-24-2017 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Mage View Post
    Don't conflate not entering the shower with not doing anything. If he had just tried to **** her and was turned down this presumably wouldn't have been a story.
    I'm not the one conflating it, and that's what I'm getting at. I don't get how its a story. She got throw up drunk and wanted to take a shower, and Evilore tried to get in the shower too. She got all, "EW GROSS! GET OUT" and threw him out, and he obeyed. And he still stuck with her and helped her career with his connections?

maybe she threw up after she saw him naked... IDK. Its striking how dumb it all is. Its like a stupider, drunken gender swapped version of the Zoe post.

there really has to be something more to this. its very suspicious. Lots of internet traffic and ad revenue at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelstan View Post
    Didn't really know about them other than having a giggle when someone brought their hysteria on /v/. That, and the A Hat in Time ruckus. Whenever someone said anything about the game there, a bunch of users would come out of nowhere and start the "YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT JONTRON" shitstorm.
    there was an entire thread there whining about just that. Another example of that sites preoccupation with judging games with politics, holding grudges, and forming hate mobs. Another reason it should stay dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    If only those meanies at GW would implode already .
    Bandit, I don't know why you would be confused by that. Pretty sure he's referencing the past. Specifically the events your signature references.
    I vaguely remember I was personally somehow responsible for commanding an army to abuse someone because I was mean. I don't remember it, but hey I may have been drunk too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    This forum sucks. Bunch of Vic brown nosers.

lul
    I can't speak for everyone else, but literally everyone knows Vic is legitimately a terrible person because that one Lunar game he made was nothing but Clinton jokes. **** that guy. Freaking Drumpf supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Trump is involved in this somehow
    конечно, товарищ

Last edited by sweetsweetfugu; 10-24-2017 at 06:03 AM.

NeoGAF, that spiteful dump that ruins video games the whole internet hates, has died! *5 seconds later* we regret to inform you NeoGAF is still alive. :C

at least they're trying to ban politics now.

edit: after reading the stickied statement made by Evilore, and seeing the insane number of bans, I get the impression the mods are walking around with pistols executing those not loyal to the site. It makes this place feel very boring in comparison.
    Last edited by sweetsweetfugu; 10-24-2017 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsweetfugu View Post
    It makes this place feel very boring in comparison.
    We can be exciting here, too.

fugu.jpg

Maybe he should beat her senseless so he gets in trouble for something that actually happened.

Either way, I don't care about a forum unless I can be my pure unadulterated self. NEOGAF bans people left and right for half-assed reasons so I don't mind what happens to it.

double pst
    Last edited by DinoDerek; 10-24-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    let me get this timeline straight. he got in the shower with her. she turned him down. later, they had relations. later she accuses him of sexual assault. that reeks of bullshit to me. women like this one are out of control.
    This is what I was getting at in my post on the first page. Her shower sob story loses all cred after the story continues that they had a physical relationship after it.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    Huh? GW?
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Assuming gamefaqs was meant.
    Gaijinworks. Meant as a joke of course . Gamefaqs is a beast of a forum but I don't have anything against it.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    All I can say is I better never catch you puking then taking a shower.
    Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Here come the SJWs on GW!!!!1111111
    I laughed harder than I should've at these.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    This is what I was getting at in my post on the first page. Her shower sob story loses all cred after the story continues that they had a physical relationship after it.
    Aye. The dude is a turd but something about this thing stinks other than him.
    Last edited by Lord of Pirates; 10-24-2017 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Gaijinworks. Meant as a joke of course . Gamefaqs is a beast of a forum but I don't have anything against it..
    It was either GF or a joke, I went with the wrong one.

Edit:

Aye. The dude is a turd but something about this thing stinks other than him.
    Is it something on your shoe?
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast