Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61

Thread: So, Neogaf is imploding?

  1. #51
    Administrator vicireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,419
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    LAWL. If only there was rep here, I would freely give it to you.
    I could completely see this, but it would probably be worked in as a crazy monster name or unpredictable spell.

  2. #52
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Fugu outed as a Russian

    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  3. #53
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,259
    Why does everything have to turn political? Can't we all just get along?!

  4. #54
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Well, Gaf is a politics board masquerading as a gaming board.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  5. #55
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,950
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Why does everything have to turn political? Can't we all just get along?!
    Was trying to read a few topics and eventually it all just goes political. >_<
    LOL at Russia doing it.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

  6. #56
    Senior Member kleev_55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    486
    Anyone been to ResetERA yet?
    Place has lots of topics already, haven't seen any turn bad yet :O

    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    LAWL. If only there was rep here, I would freely give it to you.
    Thanks!

  7. #57
    Administrator vicireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,419
    Quote Originally Posted by kleev_55 View Post
    Anyone been to ResetERA yet?
    Place has lots of topics already, haven't seen any turn bad yet :O
    What's the deal with that name? Someone said it's supposed to sound like Etcetra. I don't get it.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Missile!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    281
    Reset era, as in to start over and pretend neogaf doesn't exist.

  9. #59
    Senior Member Lord of Pirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Posts
    5,834
    Again transparent, fair, and reasonable are our watchwords; that doesn't mean unsafe.
    The new forum’s rules are already available to see, and do include a “no talking about NeoGAF” provision
    They're already filtering what can be posted. The place is going to be a passive aggressive (or outright derogatory) pit soon enough.

  10. #60
    Senior Member kleev_55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    What's the deal with that name? Someone said it's supposed to sound like Etcetra. I don't get it.
    LOL actually, as someone who speaks Spanish, I don't like ResetERA's name because it can be a word for a device that resets things (literally imagine "La resetera").
    It sounds silly and not like the intended "era" meaning in english.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    The new forum’s rules are already available to see, and do include a “no talking about NeoGAF” provision
    They're already filtering what can be posted. The place is going to be a passive aggressive (or outright derogatory) pit soon enough.
    Oh... that's why the whole place looks clean of that stuff.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •