Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help!! order stolen by FedEx!

Help!! order stolen by FedEx!

Hi I need to contact someone on costumer support.. i can't believe this is happening. :,( after a year of waiting..
    my order shipped with no issues, at the moment I'm in Miami till Sunday, so I asked fedex to held the package near an office near my complex in Orlando so no drops at main office front door etc, everything went ok on wed. It showed held at location, today I checked the tracking and it said delivered on thurs., signed with a misspelled name, called fedex, explained and they opened an investigation.
    I was going to pick it up on Sunday that I'm back.. I'm lost here.. I don't know how someone could sign for it, even with a fake name, wasn't fedex supposed to be secure
    I really don't care for the money I jus want my copy of the wonderful edition
    Im just hoping is all an error and I will end up with my copy.. I have been waiting to long for this collectors edition..

Quote Originally Posted by juanmiglesias View Post
    Hi I need to contact someone on costumer support.. i can't believe this is happening. :,( after a year of waiting..
    my order shipped with no issues, at the moment I'm in Miami till Sunday, so I asked fedex to held the package near an office near my complex in Orlando so no drops at main office front door etc, everything went ok on wed. It showed held at location, today I checked the tracking and it said delivered on thurs., signed with a misspelled name, called fedex, explained and they opened an investigation.
    I was going to pick it up on Sunday that I'm back.. I'm lost here.. I don't know how someone could sign for it, even with a fake name, wasn't fedex supposed to be secure
    I really don't care for the money I jus want my copy of the wonderful edition
    Im just hoping is all an error and I will end up with my copy.. I have been waiting to long for this collectors edition..
    Yeah, very weird. As long as you've opened an investigation with FedEx, you've done the right thing. It seems very hard to believe that someone would know your package was there so they could come and sign for it, and even less credible that they could do that without showing ID. If it was an inside job (which would be weird, but...) FedEx is pretty serious about getting to the bottom of things when investigations are started (you do have the case number, right?) and should figure it out. I would check with them daily.

If there's no resolution by Monday, I would look at filing a police report for theft, since you'll need security cam footage from the Fedex facility, and the police will have to get it. Cam footage is usually only kept for a week or two before the system overwrites it, so timing is important.

Definitely let us know how it works out!

I'm just hoping is what's signed by someone in the store by mistake or to receive the held at location...
    defenitly if it was stolen it had to be an inside job., but is not like the box says amazing super rare and expensive game inside this box! You know hahaha..
    I'll call the store tomorrow, see if there is some insight.
    If they say is not there I'll fill a police report on Monday.
    Also In the case fedex admits it was stolen, and a case is closed and you guys are informed and refunded, please tell me you have a backup stock for this problems.
    Also can you access the proof of delivery? I can't get it as it seems to be for the sender.
    I'm also gathering proof of me been in Miami at the moment. Luckily I have a receipt in a Miami gas station about 2 hours before the supposed pick up time.

Quote Originally Posted by juanmiglesias View Post
    Also can you access the proof of delivery? I can't get it as it seems to be for the sender.
    Yeah, the proof of delivery signature doesn't look anything like Juan or Iglesias on the first and last names. I would definitely take your tracking number into the depot tomorrow and have them explain how someone who wasn't you and didn't have ID to prove they were you got your package. It could be a straight mixup where someone else got your package, but that seems like a longshot.

Hmm.....

Most people aren't even aware of this game so I doubt theft is the case. Either way, I hope you get it.

Yeah I doubt if it was stolen they knew what it was. "hey a nice looking box"
    @Juan, Do you have someone to contact at the Office it was supposed to be held at? To confirm if it was left and or taken.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Hi guys I just got a call from the investigation dpt at fedex, they called the store while I was on hold.. after about 10 min the agent told that the package is at the location, and supposedly it was misscanned? I set the pick up date for Tuesday (I need to be here Monday morning, and will be back Monday afternoon.. so just in case I don't make it), so I'll get back to you all as soon I pick it up and if it is actually my package or not. I do believe the agent and it was scanned by error. But let's wait and see

Good luck!!

Just had mine missdelivered too...
    Fedex seems to be doing wonderfully with these
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Hopefully that was the case and you will find your game waiting for you

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    ...doing wonderfully...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast