Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roller Coaster Tycoon for Switch! Basically invest $1,500 to secure a physical copy.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    MuvLuv actually has a version available on Rice Digital, but I am also still waiting on my KS variant.

Its been slow, and I still have no idea whats going on with Econimca, but I got at least two KS items this year, Bee and Puppy Cat and Vampire Princess Libra. So eh it is what it is.
    The RICE one is just a pre-order though like the others. I feel good about the fact progress is happening, but I'm pretty worried that Sekai is on the project now because those people are like the worst in the world for deliverables.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    The RICE one is just a pre-order though like the others. I feel good about the fact progress is happening, but I'm pretty worried that Sekai is on the project now because those people are like the worst in the world for deliverables.
    World Economia was their first KS project and I still dont have it.

So this game is now released, priced around $45 on Amazon. Rare game down the line?

I don't understand how the crowd-funding worked, if it's available on Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I don't understand how the crowd-funding worked, if it's available on Amazon?
    It was crowd investing. A free copy of the game was a perk of the investment (possibly all you'd get from the investment...). If the game wasn't widely available this investment would've been a 100% guaranteed failure. If the game was a hit then you'd get all your money back, plus profits up to a limit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123