Thread: playing class of heroes 2 on the vita

playing class of heroes 2 on the vita

i just got my vita today/yesterday afternoon and i downloaded the game to the vita.and it looks beautiful!...nice that i am playing the game without the memory card haha :0

any tips to make the vita experience even better? because i am noticing a that there are a few options when i start up the game.anyhow,from now on i'm gonna leave my psp as a back up for psp games.needless to say that i am very happy with my vita and class of heroes 2 being run on it
    btw,anybody playing this game on their vita?

Quote Originally Posted by perrandy View Post
    i just got my vita today/yesterday afternoon and i downloaded the game to the vita.and it looks beautiful!...nice that i am playing the game without the memory card haha :0

any tips to make the vita experience even better? because i am noticing a that there are a few options when i start up the game.anyhow,from now on i'm gonna leave my psp as a back up for psp games.needless to say that i am very happy with my vita and class of heroes 2 being run on it
    btw,anybody playing this game on their vita?
    Yep, looks super-sexy on the Vita. Any game with anime-style hand-drawn graphics should look amazing like CoH2. That OLED screen is no joke.

If you press and hold the touch screen when the psp game is running you'll get a menu where you have some options for things like filtering, using corners of the touch screen for certain buttons, remapping things to the right analog stick... I haven't play CoH2 yet as I haven't gone through the annoying process of getting a second memory card and signing up for a US account etc... so I'm not sure if anything in there makes CoH2 better to play, but it's worth having a look I guess!

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Yep, looks super-sexy on the Vita. Any game with anime-style hand-drawn graphics should look amazing like CoH2. That OLED screen is no joke.
    The color saturation seems a bit much at times, though it could be the screen density that's bothering me.
    Last edited by Lord of Pirates; 07-04-2013 at 02:50 PM.

I play it on my Vita, it looks and plays awesome :P So far I haven't even had any slowdowns or crashes. Activating the bilinear filtering from the menu enhances the game I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    The color saturation seems a bit much at times, though it could be the screen density that's bothering me.
    I think there are settings in the menu that help make it more opaque so the colors dont take you back to the 70s, I haven't tried it out though.

I played through the main storyline on the Vita. It crashed a few times on me towards the end, but only once was it incredibly obnoxious. I usually save right before I start a floor of a dungeon and I had just finished mapping part of the Seafloor Cave. Went to save, it froze. The other freezes occured when I was leaving Crostini for Beginners Bush. The game would hang on the loading screen. That kind of freezing only happened twice.
    I'm waiting for the patch to roll out before I tackle the endgame content.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    I play it on my Vita, it looks and plays awesome :P So far I haven't even had any slowdowns or crashes. Activating the bilinear filtering from the menu enhances the game I believe.

I think there are settings in the menu that help make it more opaque so the colors don't take you back to the 70s, I haven't tried it out though.
    I prefer having it off, since games aren't being scaled to a high resolution.