Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you guys have jammed, hyper-extended basketball fingers?

TempestOne

Do you guys have jammed, hyper-extended basketball fingers?

I used to play bah-ball. I would jam my fingers a lot.

My Cousins and I used to play games with one another like flicking each other's middle fingers when we were younger. It felt so good.

I noticed my dad has these weird curved fingers from using scissors at his BarberShop in San Francisco, CA. I think it's just his straight, finger going through a circle/oval. Or the light. Or, bof'um.

Do you guys have problems letting go of your grip? I remember I would have to crawl on the floor, and pry them (Hands.) off controller with my tofus, so hard, y'all.

What do you guys think of guys that have those nasty, jammed basketball fingers, hyperextended, Swan Fingers? I think they're/their nasty as Futch.

My Dad, and both say it's normal. I still think it's nasty. as. fat. ****s.

No, I do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    I have larger than average hands but I don't think I have humungous basketball hands.

TempestOne
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    No, I do not.
    Be like, "Damn, really?" I used to get jammed basketball fingers because I would always play Basketball, with the, Black Kids! I'd always make fun of people during, H-O-R-S-E, - Whenever they'd leave after getting a H-O, and - I'd laugh at them! Hahaha! Ahahaha! I think you have to go up, to tell, The Office whenever that happened because even though there's not an actual bloody cut, it was still taken seriously, I think it was more serious than having to go to talk to the Assistant Receptionist/Nurse, and she'd, have to put - Iodine or whatever that brown stuff was on you! I'd get them from playing with the Nerf Fireball a lot because my fingers were so short they couldn't reach around the whole way to squeeze/squish the football all the way around your hand's grip!... But, I tried! I think that's the only time/place where I'd get them.

I remember one of my worse/worst habits was sucking on my right-index-finger's middle joint, and, it'd leave a suckle succubus incubis-self-like inflection/infliction, wound! I grew out of that phase, doing that years later, though, but, - It took me awhile!

I remember me and my Elementary School Friends/Buddies would always (the boy's only) would flick each other's self-middle-finger's back on -at each other! And, we thought it was the funniest thing ever, to show, the girls! We would just flick each other's middle finger joints whenever someone would like write with a pencil for their Math Question, too! So,. Funny,. ...

I remember I would always reach up for something and I'd jam my fingers, but, I forgot what. I think it was just the weight of the tent! That'd always **** me up indoors! That was a weird game. Playing with your pencil and ****, and jamming your middle finger on there was so fun/funny, to look at, on other people in the school's classrooms! Hahaha! People just being bored, and you just laughing at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    I have larger than average hands but I don't think I have humungous basketball hands.
    Someone at work told me that they thought I have big hands, too, from rolling the burritos. I never let my finger/finger's jam whenever I'd make people's food. I think that's kinda gross. I think baseball players have the biggest hands. I was a goalie in high school, though. For like every sport. I think I took Football, like in Freshman/Sophomore year. I'm more of a Swimmer, though, because I did it in College.

I brought this up because all of a sudden I lost the tension and grip whenever I'd play RPG's and I have no OCD ticks right now I'm feeling worried about it! I-

Living here in Jersey, fighting villains from afar

Seriously? What kind of stupid topic is this?

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Seriously? What kind of stupid topic is this?
    Seriously? What sort of stupid question is this?

I mean really... Tempest topic/post

You got me there

Lol... He definitely has his trollin' style down.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast