Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunar on PlayStation Classic?

Gran Turismo is a given

Idk, Gran Turismo must be a licensing hell.

Gyps may be right about CB. Maybe they could add Crash Team Racing. That would be awesome, and would make me want one haha

The first GT was a PS analog controller game so they would probably have Original games that only utilized that play style

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Any clue if this is going to be "nintendo" limited or actually produced?
    I can still readily preorder it, 3 weeks after it was put up. Every Nintendo Classic preorder soldout in minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    I can still readily preorder it, 3 weeks after it was put up. Every Nintendo Classic preorder soldout in minutes.
    no one will ever convince me that nintendo didn't purposely limit supply of those damn things.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    no one will ever convince me that nintendo didn't purposely limit supply of those damn things.
    They always do.
    Anything major it happens to.

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Idk, Gran Turismo must be a licensing hell.

Gyps may be right about CB. Maybe they could add Crash Team Racing. That would be awesome, and would make me want one haha
    Gran Turismo is to the Playstation Classic what GoldenEye will be to an N64 Classic—100% necessary but sadly unlikely. Crash, Spyro, and Castlevania all have remakes/re-releases that complicate things, Tony Hawk Pro Skater is in GT’s position, it makes Lunar look like its in good company.

The question is, do today's gamers deserve Lunar to be in the PlayStation Classic? :P
    This is the kinda question that has become bigger to me than whether Lunar will return or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kleev_55 View Post
    The question is, do today's gamers deserve Lunar to be in the PlayStation Classic? :P
    This is the kinda question that has become bigger to me than whether Lunar will return or not.
    At this point I think we "deserve" to at least be told what is going to be on the thing in the first place. I wonder if the reason they're keeping mum is simply because they haven't finalized the list yet because of all the aforementioned red tape.

Can you pre-order it atm? Is so, they just want people to settle in to an impulse buy before they release the list with "Barbie: Explorer" and some other crap.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast