Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Lockdown, you all doing okay?

Coronavirus Lockdown, you all doing okay?

Still seeing a bit of activity here so I'd assume most of you guys are doing okay but figured a general thread wouldn't hurt.

My state is in a state of stay home unless essential or you need food/supplies. Schools for kids are cancelled until at least the beginning of May and same with work for my wife and I. Daycare is still open for my 3 year old but yeah, not really digging the idea of exposing her in a petri dish of germs right now so she's at home too.

Big cities seem to be the hardest hit due to population density, but we're holding up okay for now. Hope you all are too, especially our buddies out on the coasts where it's really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Nice to read that you're doing fine. We have been in the same stay at home state since March 15th. I actually started the 13th, working from home.

Stay safe, mah bois. Hopefully, the economy will have mercy with you after all this has stabilized.

Apparently I'm essential.
    Stupid people, why do you all need to eat? I'd much rather stay at home than go into work everyday. Toilet paper is going to start flowing again this weekend, I can't believe we cleaned out the entire DC earlier this week. Absurd, people can't poop that much.

Yeah, I see more toilet paper availability this week than I did in weeks prior. I bought a 12 pack JUST IN CASE.

Otherwise, I'm a homebody/introvert so it hasn't really affected me in major ways. I miss how business have adjusted/reduced hours, but I'm essential too. I only talk to essential people, so if you are not essential, swipe right!

JK

Not gonna lie, Not much has changed for me.
    Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

I DON'T USE SANITIZER!!
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    I DON'T USE SANITIZER!!
    Just pee on your hands, it's sterile

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    Just pee on your hands, it's sterile
    BARF

I've been washing my hands so much the skin is cracking so I need to make sure I put lotion or something on or it gets worse.

We're doing pretty good supply wise. I normally buy in bulk from Costco anyway for a lot of essentials and I just re-upped stock before the panic buying started so we've been fine. For the few foodstuffs or booze I've had stuff delivered for the most part. My wife did got to Trade Joes the other day though and said it was pretty quiet. If anything I wish I had more isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol to clean things so I can list them to sell as well :P
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Me too. I always washed my hands before, but with everything going on, I go overboard. The worst thing is, people don't realize that washing hands isn't the end all to not contracting it. It stays on surface and air for a short while, if you're around a positive person.

I've not changed anything. Not worried about any of it. All overblown. shrugs
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast