Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Lockdown, you all doing okay?

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Wearing a mask, using hand sanitizer, and using anti-bacterial soap constantly will only weaken the immune system in the long term. If others want to that's fine by me but I definitely won't. Hopefully it won't take you long to find another job once the craziness calms down .

Well said. Now that we have data to be referenced it's clear that the prediction models were way off.
    Need more data, for sure. Too many people jumping to conclusions these days. This year is nuts.

Speaking of nuts, I'm eating a peanut butter sandwich. :P

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Need more data, for sure. Too many people jumping to conclusions these days. This year is nuts.
    Yes I agree. All we can do now though is wait as the data as collected and parsed to have the best picture.

And if you can safely wait, I see no harm in doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Yes I agree. All we can do now though is wait as the data as collected and parsed to have the best picture.

And if you can safely wait, I see no harm in doing so.
    I support you doing what you need to do for your own safety and your family's. I oppose anyone who attempts to impose fear, poverty, or despair upon everyone else for personal or political gain.

https://twitter.com/adam_tooze/statu...18659961405445

And awaaaay weeeee goooooooooooo.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Yeesh.
    This won't end well.
    Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

So we're going to see an influx of positive cases?

Edit: Went to the post office the other day, no one was wearing a mask, except me. Walked outside, two females were playing with another dog walker's dog. None were wearing masks. I don't care, it's whatever at this point.

Don't come crying later when things start shooting up.

Considering that stats are indicating that 80% or more of fatalities are occurring in nursing homes, it's probably not going to be what you think it's going to be.

Believe the media hypeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Considering that stats are indicating that 80% or more of fatalities are occurring in nursing homes, it's probably not going to be what you think it's going to be.
    I agree the elderly are the more at risk, but to be honest I feel like it's all the more reason for me to wear a mask when I'm out. I don't know if I'm contagious/have it/already had it since testing is minimal and most people are asymptomatic. I wear a mask more for others than my own benefit, and it doesn't make me afraid.

I feel like wearing a mask is an extension of the shopping cart test. Are you willing to do something that causes you slight inconvenience for the benefit of society as a whole? (or if not as a whole, at least some significant part of the population)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast