Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Lockdown, you all doing okay?

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I agree the elderly are the more at risk, but to be honest I feel like it's all the more reason for me to wear a mask when I'm out. I don't know if I'm contagious/have it/already had it since testing is minimal and most people are asymptomatic. I wear a mask more for others than my own benefit, and it doesn't make me afraid.

I feel like wearing a mask is an extension of the shopping cart test. Are you willing to do something that causes you slight inconvenience for the benefit of society as a whole? (or if not as a whole, at least some significant part of the population)
    You're killin' me, bro. How about we just stop talking about it? You do what you need to do. I told the same thing to my son's friend today. He should do what his parents tell him to do and we will do what we need to do but that's the extent of it. I'm frankly, done with the shaming tactics of the radicals who promote CCP virus. They're all out avoiding their own advice right now anyway. It was convenient for them when they had something to gain from it.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    You're killin' me, bro. How about we just stop talking about it? You do what you need to do. I told the same thing to my son's friend today. He should do what his parents tell him to do and we will do what we need to do but that's the extent of it. I'm frankly, done with the shaming tactics of the radicals who promote CCP virus. They're all out avoiding their own advice right now anyway. It was convenient for them when they had something to gain from it.
    ditto the hypocrisy during the protests was astounding

Quote Originally Posted by perrandy View Post
    ditto the hypocrisy during the protests was astounding
    It's just getting worse with "rules for thee, not for me", and governors becoming more authoritarian because they know that most honest people will comply since they are non-confrontational. Furthermore, people are using the masks as excuses to commit crime and it doesn't seem like that's going to stop.

But the truth is starting to come out and evil liars are still trying hard to skew it with more tests and more unenforceable mask requirements to attempt to prove something. Eventually people are going to stop tolerating it.

Hollywood and Television: Wait, that's illegal.
    Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

This was an intriguing post. Would like your thoughts:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stocks/comm...eb2x&context=3

Nobody can predict the future. His entire argument is moot if a corona vaccine drops in 6 months and the markets normalize. But certainly the real world doesn't necessarily equate to stock market issues, there will always be horribly overvalued stocks people are pouring money into. Certainly EV stocks seem overvalued, but, here in Canada there are plans to transition fully away from gas cars by 20XX. So EV manufacturers do have real value, and won't simply evaporate overnight. I'm not calculating what that value is though, but I wouldn't give a **** if I noticed my mutual funds pushed 5% of my investments into them.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    Nobody can predict the future. His entire argument is moot if a corona vaccine drops in 6 months and the markets normalize. But certainly the real world doesn't necessarily equate to stock market issues, there will always be horribly overvalued stocks people are pouring money into. Certainly EV stocks seem overvalued, but, here in Canada there are plans to transition fully away from gas cars by 20XX. So EV manufacturers do have real value, and won't simply evaporate overnight. I'm not calculating what that value is though, but I wouldn't give a **** if I noticed my mutual funds pushed 5% of my investments into them.
    I'm going to be nice, but no.

What's happening in the US, Canada, and parts of the EU is not what is going on in the rest of the world. Case in point, I watched a PACKED stadium with a boxing match in Australia last week. What do you see here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5agZCd6mnw

Certainly nobody waiting for some "vaccine". Some need to WAKE UP!

Nobody can predict the future anyway, so I'd rather not even be concerned with it. Some things we cannot change. Sometimes the solution is far more damaging than the problem.

It's a load of crap
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast