Page 29 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical Version UMD Updates

After 2 gets shipped, any idea when 3 will have a pre-order link (or will it be by email interest again?) I'm hoping for before the end of the year, but I understand that it's only a rough draft so far. Hopefully will speed up once 2 is out of the way!

Last edited by TempestOne; 10-21-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Nah, we're still doing 3, which is in-progress right now. Sales of 2 and 3 will dictate whether we do 4 and 5.
    Speaking of sales how have they been for CoH2 on PSN so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrozoz View Post
    After 2 gets shipped, any idea when 3 will have a pre-order link (or will it be by email interest again?) I'm hoping for before the end of the year, but I understand that it's only a rough draft so far. Hopefully will speed up once 2 is out of the way!
    Definitely won't be before the end of the year, probably early January. We'll get some advance video out of the game running in English, then put up an "interest" poll, then if that hits the minimum, we'll do a presale campaign. Essentially as before, including the digital+physical aspect, just without the huge wait for unexpected licensing to be sorted out since CoH3 song licensing is already underway and will be 100% locked up by then.

Quote Originally Posted by MulderYuffie View Post
    Speaking of sales how have they been for CoH2 on PSN so far?
    Still haven't broken 10k units in physcial+digital, but hoping a few thousand in Europe when it's released there will put us over the top. It's critical that we hit this tiny minimum sales mark for 2 and 3, or there will be no 4 and 5 in English, so please continue spreading the word to your RPG-loving friends.

Here's a picture of one of the pallets of finished Class of Heroes 2 coming off the assembly line last Thursday at Sony's manufacturing plant:

Sony_shipment_Coh2.jpg

You should've ordered 100 more copies, and stashed them to sell a year from now, to get that money towards more Class of Heroes!

The new 2.0 version of the digital is going to be on PSN on October 15th, right? I forget when it was supposed to get re-released, but I'd really like to give it another spin. Also, will our current saves work with the 2.0 version, or will we have to start from scratch with the new 2.0 version?

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingFirewire View Post
    The new 2.0 version of the digital is going to be on PSN on October 15th, right? I forget when it was supposed to get re-released, but I'd really like to give it another spin. Also, will our current saves work with the 2.0 version, or will we have to start from scratch with the new 2.0 version?
    Saves are compatible. People that already have it just delete the game and re-download version 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Here's a picture of one of the pallets of finished Class of Heroes 2 coming off the assembly line last Thursday at Sony's manufacturing plant:

Sony_shipment_Coh2.jpg
    Thanks for sharing. Seems suprising that you even got to see it.
    A start to finish documentary would be nice. But I do unserstand there is much you can't say.

Page 29 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast