Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes 2 Physical Version UMD Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Shizukari View Post
    Now that everything is done, can you give us the ratio of kickstarter/non-kickstarter copies? Any chance it can happen again with Class of Heroes 3, or maybe adapt it to enable people that bought Class of Heroes 2, the option of getting a different cover?
    It's about 4:1 Regular to Kickstarter. I'll try to do something fun for Class of Heroes 3 if we get enough interest for a physical version - maybe even more than two art choices. We have better art sources for CoH3, so that would be possible. CoH2, the size of what we had was smaller, so the alternate cover characters are a little soft-looking. CoH3 we could have much sharper character art because the source we're given is larger. We'll see. For now, I just want to get these out the door. The truck should be here tomorrow!

Haven't seen these posts in a while, so sorry if I missed a post somewhere in there - have confirmation e-mails been sent out yet, or is that still waiting til the truck gets there and you guys start actually shipping them out?

Glad to hear we're at the point of getting the physical copy soon! Here's hoping for a CoH3 'Ad' on the back of the manual. XD

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAdonisVyers View Post
    Haven't seen these posts in a while, so sorry if I missed a post somewhere in there - have confirmation e-mails been sent out yet, or is that still waiting til the truck gets there and you guys start actually shipping them out?

Glad to hear we're at the point of getting the physical copy soon! Here's hoping for a CoH3 'Ad' on the back of the manual. XD
    Once we have the actual freight delivery window confirmed, the confirmation emails will go out. I expect that to happen today, then depending on when it shows up Thursday, fulfillment to start late Thursday or Friday.

Say, as in you guys approached the artists of Class of Heroes 3 (Yamahi and Ushi respectively), Sir Vic?)

Quote Originally Posted by HatsyaSouji View Post
    Say, as in you guys approached the artists of Class of Heroes 3 (Yamahi and Ushi respectively), Sir Vic?)

All our contact with the development staff (ZeroDiv, etc) is through Acquire, so we don't have direct contact.

Got the e-mail a little while ago!

Ditto. Looks like it's last call to change your shipping address. Congrats to Gaijinworks on shipping their first game!

Three Cheers! The Odyssey is almost over! =D Vic I hope you post photos of GW's office party once the game ships XD Either that or pictures from you vacation at the Bahamas lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Three Cheers! The Odyssey is almost over! =D Vic I hope you post photos of GW's office party once the game ships XD Either that or pictures from you vacation at the Bahamas lol.
    Pfft, I wish. No vacation for any of us until probably next spring! We've still got a mountain called Class of Heroes 3 we're chipping away at, as well as some other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Pfft, I wish. No vacation for any of us until probably next spring! We've still got a mountain called Class of Heroes 3 we're chipping away at, as well as some other stuff.
    The ever elusive "some other stuff". You tease us so!

Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast